Archived Forever (Shiori Novella)

And now, it's time for the unhinged archiver, who is determined to have you all to herself.

But before that, things reach a small fever pitch with a subtle reference. ;)

=====================================

The conversation at the dining table should've been about future collabs with the Advent girls, but this had taken a very concerning turn when today, Fuwawa and Mococo arrived with a message that got them worried about the girls and the three of you.

"So what's going on?" Oliver asked.

"We heard something real bad." Fuwawa replied.

"The bar owner asked us to send this to you." Mococo added as she put a letter on the table.

Shiori had a read of the letter and after a few seconds, her face grew into a surprised expression.

"Well, shit..."

"That tells me something bad's gonna happen." You said.

"What's wrong?" Nerissa asked.

Shiori had a serious expression. "The letter says the town far from us has been put under lock-down. It's been reported that there's a search warrant for three young men who broke out while there was a prison riot taking place. The town will remain in lock-down until the culprits are found and arrested."

"What?! How the hell did they catch up?!" You asked in shock.

"Settle down, Y/N. It doesn't mean they found us." Oliver replied.

"It seems possible that they must've spent the last few days restoring order to that camp, before focusing on finding us." Phil pondered. "But still, this will make going to our jobs next to impossible."

"So much for being able to move on, huh?" You groaned. "It pisses me off."

"So what do we do now?" Oliver asked. "Cause I've got nothing..."

"I have an idea." Shiori said. "It's going to be risky, but it may bring out the one responsible for what happened to you."

"Risky? Sounds crazy in that case." Phil said. "There's no way we can advise a plan that threatens our lives."

"Hold up! Let her cook." Oliver added. "We're all ears."

All of you began to make a plan, and as the discussion was underway, you gave a few glances at Shiori. In the days that passed since you started living here, she was the kind of girl that was growing on you quickly. 

Unlike the other two, you had quite a sense of boldness and never sugarcoating whatever an issue was. You had wondered if she would ever go for someone like you, even though she had a big fascination over insects and biology.

Of course, should love come out of it, you would try your best to not let that get in the way while going on a date with her. For now, you had to focus on the main goal, to follow the plan, hope it pays off and maybe get some sweet revenge.

*Time skip, brought to you by a chibi FuwaMoco chasing after a postman.*

Evening had arrived and you were walking towards one of the entry points to the town that was blocked a security team. The plan was for you to get their attention, so you can dash away on a getaway car parked behind a tree, which Oliver borrowed as part of a loan payment, so that they would follow you all the way to the mansion, where the Advent girls will take care of the rest.

"Bleh! Bleh! Look at me, you corrupted assholes!" You taunted while break dancing.

"What in the hell is that dude doing?" One of them asked.