Part 1

Scarlets's POV

All i smelt was his cigarette breath. His face was a few inches away from mine. His cold hand pushed on my shoulder. Tears flooded my face.
"If you ever tell anyone our little secret I will come after you. You could get your faggot of a brother on me but that wouldn't matter." He pushed me to the wall. I couldn't look at him.

I watched him walking down the alley he pulled me down. Living in London sucked. Moving here was the worst move Dad could ever make.

He turnt around and laughed at me. What was wrong with me? Always getting into trouble with kids at school. I didnt have any friends so I hung around with my brothers friends. Tate was amazing. He knew exactly what to say. Not about this secret but other little tiny secrets. Speaking to him about suicidal thoughts where like talking to a therapist.

I decided to walk home on my own because it was getting quite late. Both earphones in, suicide silence full blast with my head down. No one would no that I wanted to die.

Earlier that day, I decided it was time for a change, but it was the same as months ago. I turnt the corner to see my Dad fixing his car. He never has time for us anymore. I just go sit with Slayter (My brother). I remember the day he come out of hospital from a suicide attempt, he promised he would never ever do it again.

Tate was sitting on the floor cross legged chatting to Slayter. His long black hair covered the top of his head. He's naturally blonde so when his roots come through he's gotta dye it otherwise his head looks bald.
"Scarlet wait, Scarlet what's wrong? Have you been crying?" Slayters always got worried about me. Everyone calls us the emo twins.

I didn't want to tell him the secret because I was scared he was going to find out. But then he could stop it.

Authors note
Sorry I haven't been on wattpad in god knows how long but look on the bright side you now have this story