Part 5

Scarlet's POV

That night I couldn't sleep. There was too much to think about. The boy I've had feelings for actually called me beautiful! That night I just stayed up and listened to music. Around about 4:30 am I finally started drifting off.

I fell asleep hugging my tiger bear.

My sleep was interrupted by my alarm. Asking Alexandria was my alarm. It wasnt like 'moving on' or 'killing you'. They're the ones that I listen to but the names isnt really the best. I liked 'I used to have a best friend (but then he gave me a STD)'. the name is really weird but its such a good song.

I wanted to roll over and sleep and never wake up. But then I wouldn't be able to see Slaytor or even Tate. I decided to drag my body out of bed.

Slayter knocked on my door to get me up. He always does it. I pulled out of my draw a pair of leggings and a Suicide silence sweater.

I decided to skip breakfast as it wasnt really anything to eat. I took myself to the Bathroom. My mum used to always get my stuff ready for me. Like my bag and stuff like that. But since my aunt past away a few months ago she stopped. So I had to get my ass in gear.

I shoved the tooth brush in my mouth and brushed them. My teeth are naturally white slayter says.

After that, I got washed. The time was 8:07 so i literally had three minutes to get ready. I put a red, blue and black pen into my blazor inside pocket. My phone was on 96%. I picked up my earphones then left.

As soon as I got outside the house, there was a girl. She was in all my lessons. She sat next to me in music. She seemed like a bright girl. I admired her blue eyes. Her blonde hair flopped down on her back. Her figure was pretty much goals. Not fat. Not overweight. Not really skinny so she has a thigh gap and shit. But skinny legs. She was actually my goal. I wanted to be her. Fuck who i am. I want to be her.

After watching the girl in my class, I plugged my earphones in and blocked the rest of the world out. As usual I listened to Falling In Reverse. They were the kind of band that have felt pain and know how to deal with it.

"Scar! Scarlet!" I heard a voice yell. It was Tate.

"Tate! Our my God hello!" I paused my music and started fiddling with his muscle.

"Oh look emo freaks!" Chandler just couldnt have one day where he would leave me alone. "Gonna go cut your wrists tonight?"

I looked up to Tate as I saw his eyes look down on me. His fingers touched the top of my hand.

All I had to do was walk up an alley to get to school but the alleys were the worst.

The girl from infront of us turned around.

"Hi my names Jade. I heard what they were just saying fo you. Let me get one thing clear, you was put on this world for a reason. That reason you have to find. It might take a few hours maybe even 10 years. No one knows but your worth the fight." She gave me a weak smile just as she got a glimpse of this boy with long curly hair. She ran up to him then wrapped her arms around his neck just as he put his hands on her waist.

Mine and Tates hands joined. He had his black vans on.

"Can I come to you at break and lunch?" I explained.

"Sure! Why would I say no. Do you want to come to mine tonight? Maybe we could watch American Horror Stories?" Tate looked down on me.

"Sure!" I kissed his cheek then went off to go to form.