Part 2

Slayter's POV

Scarlet was acting weird for months. She never wanted to hang around with her own friends. I wasn't even sure if she had any. She always struggled making friends.

I saw her eyeliner wasn't just around her eye, it was covering her full face. My instant thought was 'she's been crying.' I hated seeing her cry. I decided to go in and talk to her.
"Scar, what's wrong?" I wrapped my arms around her as if I knew what was wrong and I understood. But I don't understand.
"Slayter, stop worrying. I fell off my skateboard and grazed my knee." She looked at me as if to say 'help me, please.'

I decided to get some water.

Tate's POV

She thinks we are stupid. I know what's going on. She's thinking about her dad and going back to America. She didn't have an American accent because she was brought up in England from 2-11 then went to america for 2 years and now she's back in England.

"Scarlet, are you sure your okay? I mean, we've all noticed you don't seem yourself. I'm getting worried. I mean, I told you before I love you but its complicated. But seriously I hate seeing you like this." I couldn't look at her and say to her face 'I want to be with you.' I didn't want to rush things either. She told me she liked me but couldn't date me until the times right.
"Tate, you don't understand. Its horrible loving someone who doesn't love me back. My family left me to look after myself. Slayter's too busy with his girlfriend. Your all I have and your my brothers best friend." She fell into my chest and sobbed. I wrapped my hands in her jet black hair.

I pulled her head up and whispered "your perfect to me, you always will be."

I kissed her cheek that the tears fell down.

"I love you Scar."
"I love you two Tate"