Aʙʟᴀᴢᴇ's Pᴏᴠ

After what felt like centuries of not seeing my buddy Branch, me and my friends—Hype, Boom, Kismet, and Trickee set off to find him. We had a small band with him when we were around 11-13 years old. Of course, we knew about his super popular boy-band "BroZone" which was ten times as popular as our band. Heck, we barely ever performed! But you gotta admit, we were still pretty talented. We knew how to flex the drip and I pulled off frosted tips the best sense I have the prettiest hair.

But anyways- this post card that said "See you there!" On it with a sunset, we found the exact place. We assumed branch would be there. I mean—it did match the post card..and branch is the only troll I know who would talk that way.

We made it there—and I reassured my friends I was pretty damn sure that branch was here. We heard on the news about how the superstars Velvet and Veneer got arrested. They were just fibbing about their talent and using some troll against their will for some talent.

We walk upon a backstage, And, I hear him talking. But it wasn't just him. Other trolls were there, too. We heard them. we knew it was the best time to come in when we heard someone ask Branch about his song. Then we heard branch reply, "Oh, it's just something me and my buddy's were working on."

We started whistling sense that's kinda our thing..we like to make a cool entrance.

"Ooh! Here they are now." branch says as he looks at us. He knew we were coming after seeing the news I assume. I look around at the trolls. I recognized Clay from BroZone. the others, not so sure. I know Clay because I've spoken to him when I was little. I don't know any of the others. They all looked betrayed and confused as they looked at us, except for one troll. My eyebrows relaxed a bit as I saw this troll. He wasn't like any other. He had perfect, soft, strawberry hair with white streaks blended in. And a style like no other. He had a really pretty shade of blue in his skin, and for some reason, he was in the splits. Which- was kinda impressive. And kinda confusing on why he was doing it in the first place- but whatever. Usually people look away after staring at someone for too long. Not me. I wanted him to look at me.

I stared at him and then, there it was. He was smiling at me. Gosh, his smile was cute. He looked impressed—which made me proud. I stared at him for a few seconds more before I snapped out of it..hearing Branch say, "You didn't think BroZone was the only band I've ever been in, did you? Please." I smile to myself and cross my arms. Branch and all the others did as well.

One troll made a joke and called us "NSYNC" I think it was John Dory who said that. I reconfigure. Isn't the name "John Dory" a type of fish? Anyways- the joke which we thought was hilarious, I think one of my friends didn't get it.