𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖠𝖹𝖤'𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵

Floyd ended up going home.

[A FEW DAYS AFTER THE PARTY]

Me, Boom, Trickee, Hype, and Branch all invited the rest of Brozone to Hype's house. We were all gonna have dinner and just talk and stuff.
Of course..I was most excited for Floyd to arrive. Branch, Bruce, and John Dory were first to arrive. Then Clay.
I had fun talking and laughing with them. They are actually pretty cool. I told them about our songs that we made in our band..and they told us about some of theirs.

The doorbell rang and I knew it was Floyd.
"ILL GET IT!!" I shout..I run to the door and open it in excitement..and see Floyd standing there with his hair a bit messier than usual.
I then smiled softly.
"Hey.." I lean against the door way..
"How are you?" I look into his eyes.
"Hey. I-I'm good..how about you?" Floyd's voice was a bit shy and low.

"Good." I replied.
"Who is it?" Bruce asks.
"Floyd." I reply fast. I stand out of the way to let Floyd in.

I then go back to sitting down and Floyd chooses a seat next to me. We are practically married now.

But then.. there was another knock on the door.
"I'll get it." Branch mumbled and he opens it. It was Poppy.
"BRANCH! I got to tell you something crazy!" Poppy says almost hyperventilating. I grab a jug of sweet tea and pour it into a cup..listening in with curiosity.

"Poppy.. you are kinda interrupting something. I'm with my brothers and my other band from when I was younger and—" Branch was cut off by poppy.

"Yeah—I don't care. It's creek! He returned! Cooper found him in the forest while searching for Prince D."
Who the hell is creek?.. I wonder to myself.

I heard branch gasp
"Are you serious?!" He yells. In shock.
"Yes! And he apologized for everything he's done and wants us to be friends with him."
Poppy says. Branch's face relaxed and he stared at poppy.
"What? You aren't considering forgiving him.. right?" Branch asks..