𝒻𝓁ℴ𝓎𝒹𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝓋

It was nice for him to stay with me.

I hear Ablaze start to speak up again.

"Problem is.. I heard that the party is gonna last all night. Which means..we and your brothers have to stay here all night too." I sigh at hearing that.

"Yeah. I know. Plus—my brothers wanna stay here with Branch and his family for a few days.."
I reply.

"Which means I do, too." I add..stimming with
my hands.

"Is that bad..?" Ablaze asks me, looking over.

"Uh.. w-well it's not bad. I just.. can't really sleep at places I've never been at. I'll end up staying up all night and mess up my sleep schedule." I say. I hate not being at home. And I always hated sleepovers and stuff like that when I was younger.

"Pfft. Sleep schedule? What are you, five?" Ablaze teased me.

"Shut up.." I mumble. But then realize that was a little rude and I didn't wanna seem mean.

"It's just—I would rather be home than be here." I say.. about to continue and add something else—but was interrupted by a loud thunder. It made the building vibrate.

"No! It's storming! I hate storms." I look down and actually seemed both equally angry and scared about the situation.

𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
I saw Floyd was a bit nervous about the storm. I don't blame him. Storms are horrible.

"It's gonna be fine." I step closer to him and gently pat his back.

"It's probably gonna get worse.." Floyd mumbled. I chuckle a bit and gently rub his back.

"Floyd.. it's not gonna—" I was cut off by a loud Thunder and lightning. It made the room flash bright and poppy's room shook. And the next thing I know..Floyd jumped in my arms with a whimper.

I couldn't help but blush a bit and wrap a arm around him. My heart was melting of cuteness...Before Floyd lets go of me and apologizes to me for hugging me.

Ugh. Just shut up and hug me again.
"It's fine. I get it." I said annoyed. I just wanted Floyd back in my arms where he belongs.

"I'm gonna go ask Branch to take me home." Floyd says. Walking out.
"Bye." Floyd says as he shut the door.

Are you kidding me?

Floyd is leaving? I thought we were gonna hang out all night together.. now he wants to go home?
I sigh and watch him leave. AGAIN.
Why does he do that?