𝒜𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓏ℯ𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝓋

It's been a few days. I haven't seen BroZone or branch in a long time. But I recently received a invitation to a party from Poppy. All the band mates are seemingly gonna be there. And branch was gonna take me in John Dory's rhonda.

Of course I wanted to go.

I walk out and make it in. I smile at branch.

"Heyyy! What's up?" I laugh.
"Nothing. What about you?" Branch smiled at me. I then look to John Dory and give him a fist bump. The car then started off with a rough slam. And then it was fast.

"Hey so umm..who is all gonna be there?"
I ask.

"Oh, yknow. All of pop village. And John Dory, Clay, Bruce, and Floyd."

My heart flutters as he says Floyd. I wanna see Floyd again. I miss him.

"I-oh- heh.. cool." I rub my hips and sit down.

"Now sit back and enjoy the ride, y'all! Just uh.. branch can you help me figure out where to go?"
John Dory says.
"Yeah yeah." Branch replied.

—timeskip—

We arrived there and I hopped out of the car. The party has not started yet.

I see Clay run up and hug John Dory and branch. And then me. I hugged back and then see Bruce come over. I sigh and cross my arms. Where the hell is Floyd?

I then look over at branch.

"Hey..uh.. where is Floyd?"
Branch looks at me.

"Oh—probably in poppy's room. He's great with the kids so he probably is watching a movie with them or something." Branch exclaimed. He then ran off with Bruce and all the others.

Hmm..I think to myself.
Great with kids? Heh. Well I know my dream future now.

I just need to figure out where poppy's room is.

—-timeskip—-

I finally find it after asking poppy. It was basically like a flower shaped kinda room—anyways. I walk in. I see floyd laying on the ground. Looking at the celling. He looks over at me and there was no kids.

"...Hey." I say softly as I slowly walk over to him.

"Oh..hi." He sits up and looks at me.

"Branch told me you would be in here with kids?"
I ask.
"Heh.. poppy stole them from me." Floyd giggles a bit after saying that. I smile as I watch him laugh.

"Ah.. okay."

"I don't wanna go to poppy's party." Floyd says.

"You don't?" I ask.

"Its just.. I wanna relax. I don't feel like partying."
Floyd sits with his knees to his chin.
I sit next to him.

"Well.. I don't wanna party that much either.. if you want, I can ask if we can just a stay in a spare room together all night and not go to the party." Ablaze said.

"Oh- it's fine..you don't have to." Floyd explained to me. I could tell floyd was blushing a bit.

"No. I want to." I correct him.

I see him look away.
"A-Alright. Thanks."