part 1

It was a morning like any other. “Come on Tom, hurry it up” shouted Jun

“Yeah yeah, give me a sec" Tom shouted from his bedroom, he found this cool, but very sharp rock he wanted to show Jun on their evening ride, which they take every day. Just after diner while the others are talking to their parents or doing their long awaited chores 

“If you don't hurry, we are going to run into Eugene, and I don't want to be the one to tell him what we have been doing, do you?”

“Ok ok I'm ready” said Tom walking out of his room with the rock in his back pocket, “and no, I really don't want to tell Eugene anything about this”

“Tell Eugene what?” Asks Eugene coming from a bush and scaring the two of them, causing Tom fall back on Jun, making them both go flying to the ground with Tom pinning Jun to the ground “Ha! This is hilarious” Eugene laughs while taking a photo of the flustered couple

“EUGENE!!” Jun yells while pushing a flustered tom off her to chase her pesky older brother

……. Time flash 30 minutes from now………

Tom and Jun are in the ice realm coming back from their little joy ride

“Nothing like an ice cold realm to let all your worries go away” Jun sighed while lying down on Wu’s neck

“Ummmm, I wouldn't be to sure of that, look” Tom said while pointing to a bunch of trapped, scared dragons, “Buzzsaw”

“Well, there goes our nice ride, I'll tell the others”

“No, no, I need you here, what if Buzzsaw or his goons return” tom begged with pleading eyes

“Omg, dufus, I meant my phone, no way am I leaving you here, you would somehow end up in the trap” Jun teased Tom, dying of laughter while texting the group chat, “Done, let's go” They make their way down to the ground, hiding behind a tree to scout out the area, hoping to see no sign on anybody coming close to them. All of a sudden they heard a roar then saw Jack, Buzzsaw, his goons, their dragons, and a dozen flamethrowers.

“Well well well, what do we have here, looks like someone got a little trapped, well, I'll fix that for you” Buzzsaw says while pulling out his hatchet, looking like he's about to kill one of the dragons, but instead he cuts a rope, and ties it around each of the dragons necks, then poking them with some sleep dart, making all 12 dragons sleep in a matter of seconds.

“That doesn't look good, where are the others, it's been like 3 hours” Tom complained while looking between the sky and Buzzsaw

“Calm down Kullerson, it's actually only been 5 minutes, and it takes us usually fifteen to show up, be lucky if they come in the next 20 because it's just Eugene, Alex, and D back there.” 

“Yeah, your right, I just hope they show up soon or else this is going to be a big bloodbath with all these dragons, and only 4… 5 of us” Tom said, quickly recovering from a death glare by Jun, Wu, and Wey. Just then the other 6 flew over, and as always, Eugene makes a big deal about Tom and Jun, and getting out of bed.

“Ughhhhh, if you two are taking away from my beauty sleep for…” 

“SHHHHH Buzzsaw is over there, and he has a dozen dragons on some sleep darts, Jack, his goons, their dragons, and a bunch of flamethrowers” hushed Tom

“Ok, so what's the plan?” Questioned D

“Ok, so first, Alex, you and Feathers take care of the goons, Jun and Eugene, you two take care of the flamethrowers, I'll distract Jack and Buzzsaw. D, you untie the dragons so they can fly away when the sleep darts wear off, then when you guys are done, we can all take care of Jack and Buzzsaw for good. Ok, riders, mount up.!”  moment all the riders climbed onto their dragons and started taking their part in Tom's plan. Alex and Feathers sung the goons and their dragons a long ways away, Jun and Eugene chased off the flamethrowers just enough so they won't come back in the next 10 minutes, and Tom got Jack and Buzzsaw on his tail, chasing them away so D can untie the dragons. All was going well until Buzzsaw blew his whistle and suddenly, the dragons got up from their sleep, and started to go towards Buzzsaw, Tom, Thunder, and Jack.

“Hmm, looks like the poison worked, flashback Tom? To when I got the book from you because you cared so much about that dumb lizard, well looks like you and your friends didn't think this through to much, because I saw your plan a mile ahead” Tom's face went pale as he looked around at this friend's trapped because he didn't fully look to see what dart the dragons had been introduced to. Then he thought of the only thing that came to mind, RUN. Tom shouted retreat, and the riders all went up when Wu and Wey made their famous steam cloud getaway. They were almost all away when suddenly Tom felt an extremely sharp pain in his leg. He looked down to see Buzzsaw grinning ear to ear as to pressed a button on his tarpon, which stopped a rope attached to the giant arrow sticking out on Tom's leg, making Tom suddenly get yanked out of the saddle, falling down to the ground without any words. He tried to make a sound, but the pain was too much. Just as he was about to black our from pain, he saw Thunder stop, and try to get to Tom. But he got shot with a poison dart, falling into the frozen water getting pulled up by D, Plowhorn, Eugene, Webmaster, and Alex and Feathers. Jun looked at the scene with the most horrified look on her face. Gee, must be that bad huh? Is all Tom could think. Just then Jun shouted for Tom and started to head towards him, then Wu and Wey were also shot with a poison dart. Then, he blacked out.

Jun had fallen off Wu and Wey, falling into the arms of Buzzsaws goons. The others tried to grab her, but the flamethrowers came back, this time extremely angry. Thunder, Wu, and Wey were trying to get to Jun and Tom, who had by now been tied up, and put on Jack's neck. Buzzsaw made sure that the middle schoolers were occupied with his flame spitters, and took off the who knows where. 

The riders were fighting off the flamethrowers, but had to take off, or they would be next. 

“They're gone..” D cried.