part 2

At buzzsaws new location an underground lab

The goons carried Tom, while forcefully leading Jun to a weird looking cage. The cage looks like it could fit 5 people, with high level security all around. This was more than Buzzsaw could do alone. The goons threw Tom in the cage, and pushed Jun in. Jun looked around, only to see a glimpse of Wu, Wey, and Thunder being dragged somewhere by Jack before the goons closed the door. Leaving her completely locked out from the outside world.
“Tom, Tom, TOM” Jun cried while shaking the unconscious boy, trying to wake him up. He was covered in blood from who knows where, laying limply on the floor. Jun thought he was dead. With no hope left for her survival either, she wept in a corner of the cage, shaking uncontrollably.
With the noises happening, Tom woke up to the sound of someone sobbing, and the intolerable pain in his right leg.
“Jun?” Questioned Tom getting a full look at the sobbing individual, with his voice sounding like a thousand pebbles are in his throat. Jun peered up, thought to be hallucinating, but when she saw Tom alive, she cried in relief, grabbing him and pulling him in for the tightest hug know to man kind.
“Oh my God, oh my god, you thought you were dead” Jun cried into his shoulder
“No, not dead, in serious pain tho”
“what? Lemme see” Jun started to look over his body to see an arrow sticking out of his leg, covered with new blood that wasn't there a few minutes ago “ OMG, y you, y your, a a arrow” Jun stared down at the arrow, seeing yet again more blood, more than normal.
“yeah, it would be helpful if you didn't stare, it's creeping me out.”
“sorry” Jun rolled up Tom's pant leg, carefully avoiding touching his leg or the arrow “I'm gonna have to pull it out, then we have to move very fast in order to not loose so much blood, otherwise your a goner”
“Wow, I'm flattered you think I'm a goner”
Jun gave him a death glare before grabbing a blanket, some water, and the rope still attached to the arrow. Then in less than a second, she yanked the arrow out, causing Tom to scream while grabbing her thigh, and squeezing the living daylight out of it. Jun looked at him sheepishly for a second before taking action. She watched D so many times she knew what to do, partially. She dumped water on it, and dabbed it clean while putting pressure on the cut, so it doesn't bleed out. Then when it was partially clean, she tied the blanket around the leg, making a makeshift brace, also making it very tight, causing Tom even more pain.
The entire time Tom has been grabbing whatever he could to squeeze, which happened to still be Juns thigh, and squeeze his eyes tightly shut. When Jun finished, she looked at her work, then at Tom who looked like he was just shot, which technically he was. Tom just lay there breathing hard, trying to get a hold on himself so he doesn't faint again.
“Are you ok?” Jun asked while helping him sit up, supporting his back and most of his weight.
Tom looked at her and smiled, “yeah, I'll be fine, as long as we get out of here before an infection starts.” The two just sat there for a while, listening to the noises around them and looking around the cage they were in, to try to get a grasp of their situation. “Do you think we will get out of here soon?”
“I don't know Tom, it looked like Buzzsaw had this whole thing planned out and we are underground, so no way Plow can smell us, and there is enough rations for 10 people to be down here for about a week, and there's only 5.” Tom just sighed and fell back against the wall, losing whatever hope he had to get out of here.
“Where are the dragons?”
“Somewhere by us I think, they were both unconscious when they were brought in, then the goons shut the door so I couldn't see anymore.” Just then they heard the door be unlocked, and they both jumped up. Tom almost falls forgetting about his leg. Jun quickly grabbed his arm and put it around her neck, then grabbing his torso to balance his weight onto her and his other leg. The door opened to find Buzzsaws goons with what looked to be an electric prod and some rope.
“Let's go you two, turn around, hands behind your back.” Tom and Jun quickly turned around, putting their hands behind their backs, with Tom now leaning on her for support. After the ropes were tied, they were led out to see a huge underground lab, with Buzzsaw, Sledkin, and Linda.
“Welcome middle schoolers to your doomsday, you get two choices, either help me become the dragon king and tell me all you know, or be eaten by Jack.” Tom and Jun looked at each other before Jun said, option 1. Buzzsaw smirked.
“Perfect, now each of you have jobs, girl, your job is to find good, strong dragons for me and tell me about them, Tommy, your job is to train them and tell me information on how to train them to be my workers, understood?” Both glanced at each other again before nodding. “Alright! Let's get started, Tommy, follow me, girl, stay with Sledkin” The goons pushed them their separate ways, but Tom lost balance and fell right on his leg, causing way to much pain.
“Get up right now” the goons shouted while  tried to get up, but his hands were still tied.
“UNTIE HIS HANDS” Jun shouted, worried about Tom.
“QUIET” One of the goons shouted back, before shocking her and untying Tom's hands. Tom got up while balancing on one leg, his other leg now bleeding through the blanket. Jun looked so scared thinking Tom was going to get hurt.
“Let's go, now!” Shouted Buzzsaw, annoyed with the fallback. The goons started to push Tom, but he still couldn't walk, so he stood still. The goons had enough and tazed him hard enough to hurt, but not enough for him to fall or pass out. Tom flinched and started hopping, trying to get to Bhzzsaw. Jun was pulled into a room while taking one final glance at Tom before the door shut.