part 3

…….……....Back at the lair………………

“OK guys, what are we gonna do, it's almost curfew, we have no idea where Tom, Thunder, Jun, Wu, and Wei are. Buzzsaw has a special dart to make dragons follow his commands, and he has more than a dozen dragons under his command!” A Worried D paced  the lair
“Well, I have the curfew part under control, see?” Alex shows D and Eugene her iPad, “I just sent a message to our parents saying we have a class camping trip tonight, so we can spend the night searching for the others.”
“Yes!, ok next, we need to find them, we can worry about the darts later.”
“Uhh, guys..” Eugene said while still looking at Alex's iPad, “what is that?” Eugene asked while pointing to a giant flashing dot by the edge of the ice realm.
“Uh oh, that's not normal, we don't have any sensors over there. And it looks like it's at the very edge of the ice realm, not really part of my map..” while the three were pondering over the odd dot on Alex's iPad, Thunder was almost out of energy from using his electric powers to cause a reaction, hopefully reaching Alex's iPad.

……………with Tom and Jun…………………

It's been 5 hours, and about 10 pm by the time Buzzsaw and Tom got back. They found 7 dragons to train, 6 being successful.
“If what happened today happens again, I'm not afraid to shock you more than I did, understood.” Tom just nodded, not having any energy left from being shocked in the ribs too many times to be healthy. Jun and Sledkin just walked in, Sledkin laughing imagining the pain Tom was in, while Jun was on the brink of tears.
“Hahah, if you thought that was bad, I just had, umm what's her name.. JUN, I just had Jun walk in on her dragons waking up from the poison dart, and try to kill her!” While Buzzsaw and Sledkin were going over all they did to the kids, the goons brought them back to their cage, locking the door and giving them two bottles of water and two pieces of bread. As soon as the door was closed Jun dropped to her knees and started sobbing.
“Hey, hey, it's ok, come here.” Tom comforted her in his arms, rocking her until her sobs stifled. Jun looked up at him, with her eyes red and puffy from crying.
“I can't do this Tom, Wu and Wei tried to KILL me, Thunder was just lying there, Sledkin, s she hit me so m many times I can't count, I I can't, we need to escape.”
“I know, but unless one of the dragons is back to normal, we can't do anything, we don't know where we are, there's too many dragons around to escape on foot, and we don't know if the others are going to come. I'm sorry” Tom looked down ashamed, and Jun hugged him tightly until she heard Tom breath hitch. She quickly backed off him, looking worried.
“What!?”
“It's nothing, just..” Tom stopped to lift his shirt to show her his bruise where Buzzsaw shocked him so many times, it looked like Thunder shot him with a high voltage lightning bolt. Juns eyes widened as she started to examine it, but Tom just pulled his shirt back down to stop her worrying.
“No” was all Jun said as she carefully but quickly yanked his shirt off so she could examine it without him being stubborn. Tom just sat there dumbfounded by how Jun stumped him so he had to let her see. Just then Jun felt a liquid come to her feet, so she looked to see blood, her eyes widened as she followed the trail to see Tom's leg still bleeding. She quickly unwrapped it to see the blanket completely soaked in blood, and his leg a pale white-ish color.
“How are you still bleeding?” Is all Jun could ask as she started treating it again. Tom just sat there numb, as he lost feeling in his leg hours ago. About an hour later after Tom and Jun took care of each other, and drank and ate what they had.
“Here, this looks like a good spot” Tom pulled Jun over to see a softish looking spot on the ground, big enough for them both to sleep on, but just a little cramped.
“Yeah, that looks fine, as long as it's soft, I can deal with it, but it is very cold, which is good and bad because it means we are still in the ice realms, but had because I'm shivering.”
Yeah, ok come here” Tom pulled Jun in to him to wrap his arms around her securely but softly to not hurt her bruises. They both laid back, Jun and Tom tightly wrapped in each other's arms to preserve body heat for the night due to the only blanket has a little blood on it.
“Night”
“Night”
In the morning, both kids were very sore from the earlier days events. Jun woke up first and just lay there soaking up everything Tom before another day of torture, not knowing when they might get to do anything like this again. The door slammed open causing Tom to stir and Jun hide in his arms, not ready to let go. Before they knew it they were pried from each other and lifted to their feet.
“Common you two, time to get to work.” Jun helped Tom stand before being led to her room/work station to start finding dragons. Tom followed the goons to Buzzsaw in the dragon room. He stepped in and saw two things. First, he saw Wu and Wei fully listening to Buzzsaw with their pupils small, like they were under some kind of control. Then, he was Thunder is a back corner, still unconscious. Tom stared at Thunder to see if he was still breathing, and he was. What was weird was it looked normal to his regular breathing, not his unconscious breathing.
“Alright, where to begin today, we can start with what little Juny found yesterday, or the death gripper, your choice.”
“What Jun found”
“OK excellent, so she found this deadly dragon What lives in a realm with giant grass.”
“The death gripper.” Tom sighed while placing a hand on his temple, trying to keep his cool, “What was the point of giving me options?”
“So you understand that no matter what, I'm in charge here, not you. Let's go.” The two started walking towards Jack, but Tom found himself looking at an electric light coming from Thunder that no one else could see. So he's not dead Tom thought, then they left.