chapter 2

(y/n)'s pov

      Thank goodness the storms over. I couldn't help notice how the lightening was a dark shade of blue. Weird right? so to pass the time I watched about 4-5 episodes of FMA until I had gotten confirmation that the storm passed through with minor injuries to a few people. As I opened up the door to go out, I found a body that looked some what familiar. As he/she turned to look at me, I noticed exactly who it was. Edward Elric! So being my caring self, I help the poor, unconscience boy inside the shelter after realizing my house was destroyed. To my surprise I was the same height as him. I put Edward on my spare bed in the shelter. As I left to get a warm towel I looked back once more at his restless body. I should probably say that I have a minor crush on him.           

mini time skip brought to you by miniskirts

As I head back in with the towel I notice he was awake.

   Ed's pov

I slowly opened my eyes only to find myself on a bed with an unfamiliar surrounding. As I sat up my head started to hurt like hell. and I looked over in the doorway to see 'her'

...........................................................................................................................................................................

   Sry since its like really  short (pun not intended) I now have a fever and I'm actually suppose to be resting. hehe. Any way please vote or comment or whatever. bye