Mini Story

Now, in the story, Edward saved you and I said that I would make a mini story on how he saved you if I got 45 votes so here it is: ' Edward save (Y/N)'

AS Ed followed the guy who carried (y/n) he noticed how some of the features of the abandoned building was the same as how (Y/N) wrote in her journal. Ed came up with a plan and soon put it into action. He was going to try to use his alchemy. He didn't tell (Y/N) about how he drew ma small transmutation circle and created flowers, so with this example, he was going to try it in 5......4......3....2..........1.......0.....He clapped his hands together and made his metal arm in to his old weapon and attacked the 'Black Bloody Rose Clan' he injured and knocked out everyone except the leader who he kept conscience and tied up. Edward interrogated him for answers and then took (Y/N) and left. The only things he found out was that soon after (Y/N) parents died, she was taken in by the assassin clan and taught how to fight. it was only a few years ago when she was caught after killing 5 people in a bank and stole the money. She was put in jail for a while until they finally got her out. There were many casualties and injuries. While the (Y/N) was in jail, the leader had made a deal with a mayor of a town that was pretty far away, that if the mayor would pay a sum of money, they would trade (Y/N) for it. Only the leader knew about the affair and so he told the clan that (Y/N) was a trader and was leaving. So thus leading to this point.

By now, Ed and (Y/N) were at home and thus we continue with our story

.............................................................................................................................................................................

I know this was short and bad but please bear with me. I sprained my wrist last night so..... any way I hope you enjoyed and I'll 'see' you next update

Writer-chan: That's a wrap I guess

Edward: You left out about how awesome I was when I kicked those guys buts

Writer-chan: I could care less about that. But fine, the only reason why he was able to do it was cause one of the guys called him short and that was the end of that *quietly sips Earl Grey tea*

Ed: I swear that I'll kill you someday.....

Writer-chan: *sets tea cup down* If you do that then the story will be over *gets up and walks out of room*

Ed: This isn't over!!!!

Writer-chan: Hell Yea it is now go to your room!!!

Ed: yes Writer-chan!!!!!