Chapters 9,10, and 11

Hello dear readers, how are ya!? anyway, here's you very long chapter update

.......................................................................................................................................................................

chapter 9

 3rd per pov (Before the fight with Jason)

It was October 21. (y/n)was walking into town with Edward. It was a couple hours after school let out. They were told that tomorrow, they would get a few new students which was weird since its already October but who cares. Ed and (y/n) walked into a small café that they have been going to for sometime now. They order their usual being a hot chocolate for Edward and (f/d) for (y/n). Once finished they went to the costume shop where they found the perfect costumes to wear since holloween was so close. (y/n) would be Hikaru from OHSHC and Edward would be Kaoru, Hikaru's twin from the same anime. By this time, both Ed and (y/n) were the same height so this would be perfect.

~Mini timeskip to next day~

As the teacher promised the day before, 3 new students came. Alfred, who was so arrogant in our eyes, always called himself hero. Weird, right? Ludwig, He had blonde hair and blue eyes, his accent is different. This convinced Edward and (y/n) that he was German by judging by it. And finally, the orange-brownish haired boy who was named Feliciano. He was Italian and energetic. Ed didn't feel like they were a threat unlike Jason who had some connection with (y/n).

~Time skip to Holloween~

Once Ed and (y/n) were done getting ready, they went out. The school was having a Holloween Bash, since everyone was somewhat to old for trick or treating. The even was supported by Student Council, and you wouldn't believe how many fundraisers there were to raise enough money to pull all of this off. Once the part was over, Ed and (y/n) went back home to rest.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 10

3rd per pov

November 17 (still before the fight)

It was another ordinary day for the Duo. Go to school, go to café to get something to drink, go home, do homework, and make dinner. It was a regular schedule they followed for a long time. Edward and (y/n) befriended Alfred, Ludwig, and Feliciano pretty quick. They learned that they were part of a group a their other school called Hetalia where each of them had a nick name of a country. Alfred as America, Ludwig as Germany, and Feliciano as North Italy. They told stories about their adventures and about the Axis and Allies groups and about all of their friends. For some reason, this all fascinated (y/n) and Edward.

~Mini Time skip to Thanksgiving break~

As fate would have it, (y/n) and Ed were trying to find a way to  get Ed back home over break. After the Hetalia Trio did some snooping, they found out all about Edward. They would be coming over that evening to celebrate Thanksgiving and to help find answers. But to no avail, they couldn't find anything.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 11

3rd per pov

December 24 (after fight/Christmas Eve)

It was finally Christmas Eve. The school was having the annual Christmas ball. Everyone was exchanging gifts and Edward had become pretty popular after beating the stuffing out of Jason. (y/n) only had 4 days until the blizzard came. She finally figured out that if Edward is able to perform the same transmutation that got him there, she may be able to get him back to his world. She realized that she may never see him again after this but, at this point in time, she wanted to forget everything bad and relax, and that's what she is doing. America, Germany, and North Italy won't be there cause they are visiting friends.

When The party was over, Everyone went home. When Edward and (y/n) got home, They exchanged gifts. Ed got her a Locket with her birthstone color, (birthstone color),  and a picture inside with her, Ed and The hetalia Trio. All had grown so close in such a short time. (y/n) got Ed a collection of manga books from the FMA series.When it was time to go to sleep, (y/n) realized that their group may not be like that forever and with the frightening thought in her mind she somehow go to sleep with only the beginning of her nightmares ahead.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

And here is your chapter. I realized this isn't really long but hey! I tried, and that's what counts. Sorry if its sorta crappy but like I said, I tried. As you now, or if you have already figured it out The book is coming to an end. My final decision is no sequal. I'm sorry, but no. But on a different note, I will write a new fanfiction from these choices so you decide. And im willing on doing these with lemon if you want.

yaoi:

Levi x Eren~snk

Germany x North Italy~ Hetalia

yuri:

Krista/Historia x Ymir~snk

regualr:

Mikasa x Eren~snk

Levi x Petra~snk

Anime character x reader:

Levi x Reader

Germany x reader

Roy Mustang x Reader

other:

Ask Hetalia

Ask AoT

Ask FMAB

You can pick one from each category or just one but all choices must be posted on this chapter. Heve a good weekend and may the best choice win!!!!!!!