Final Chapter: Blizzard & Extended Ending

Yep!!! You have read right. This is the final chapter. At the End I will Tell you more about what's happening so the sooner you read, the sooner I can tell you what I'm doing.

......................................................................................................................................................................

3rd per pov

There wasn't anytime left up until now. (Y/n) was alone once again though she made may relationships up to this point. She sat by the fireplace crying softly into her hands remembering everything her and Ed had done. Arthur (England) came in with tea. (yes, I have added more hetalia characters sooo enjoy XD) Though Arthur was a terrible cook, his tea still tasted decent. Along with him came Ivan, Matthew, and Alfred. Feliciano and Ludwig were at home so It was just her and the other boys.

Arthur: Are you ok, (y/n). I know it must be hard

(When Feliciano and Ludwig got back, They brought their other friends with him if you were also wondering)

(Y/N): no. I can't believe he's gone. (Y/N) felt more tears coming remembering what all went down just a few hours earlier.

~Several hours earlier~

The Blizzard was upon them. With the snow coming down heavy and just enough energy to maybe get Edward Elric back home. The transmutation circle was already draw and Ed was ready to do the transmutation. He walked over towards (Y/N) and gave her a final kiss. A good-bye kiss. She felt tears coming and didn't even try to hold them back. Ed was close to crying as well but somehow managed not to so he wouldn't show he was weak. He left and performed the transmutation. In a flash the portal opened. The wind blowing more harsh by the second. Edward looked back on final time and jumped through the portal. He. Was. Gone. (Y/N) collapsed in the snow, knowing that she would never see him again.

~back to present~

(Y/N) started to cry more. She wanted to be left alone for now. The boys understood and left.

Extended ending

~3 years later~

(Y/N) was getting the rest of her stuff packed. She was moving to a new town along with her friends, Alfred, Feliciano, Ludwig, Ivan, Arthur, Matthew, and Gilbert. She had melt Gilbert a year prior. She finally got over her first love, Edward Elric, and was able to move on with her life. She got accepted to (college name) and would be living with (best friends name) along with the boys. This will be a new start for her and even though she got over Edward, she is still finding a way to get to him. Maybe. Just maybe, she will see him again. Its like they say, If you love it, let it go. If it returns, its meant to be. If not, then keep searching

                                                                                                                                 ~The End~

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Yea I know its bad but if you liked the book, comment from 1-10, on how much you liked this book. I'm planning on writing a new book and very soon, I will publish a book with all the suggested couples, otps, whatever you wanna call it. Good? Good! Now on to what I was saying. I'm having a contest!!!!!!!!!! horray!!!right? Ok so on with it. If you want to enter, you can. Now heres what you have to do: Come up with a beautiful quote. It can be from online, a book, or your original idea and private message me it. I will pick the best one and will post a new chapter on who the  winner is. I will PM you if you have won and Its up to you to choose. I want to make a new book and If your the winner, You pick it. It can have lemon, fluff, or none. Its all up to you but on a note for lemons, I am having a friend write those, good? Great! So let the contest begin!!!!!!!

                  Thank you all for reading and I am not making a sequal so I'm sorry. Thnx Again!

                                                                                                                            ~Smmrocks