ч/n'ѕ вítch

Y/N

I wake to an empty room.
I’m not stupid enough to think he’d actually spend the night with me.

Taehyung isn’t your typical sensitive and caring lover. Cuddling; another word irrelevant to him.

But I can say honestly that the thought of waking to Taehyung’s arms wrapped around me was something I’d dreamed about. A protective hold from a man who cares in his own strange way. Now awake, I find myself feeling the loss of him. His absence makes its presence known in the pit of my being, and to that, I’m left utterly confused.

Historically speaking, he’s kept to his usual habits. There’s a message waiting for me. Another form of communication from my devoted stalker, pinned to my door with yet another switchblade stabbed through it.

Guess this is Taehyung’s version of a morning-after text.

Gathering the blankets around my naked form, I stand from the bed, feeling the soreness between my legs. The ache promised by my stalker to only linger as our time together continues.

I am yours, and you are forever mine.

Walking to the door, I see the wrinkled and distressed scripture, the paper appearing to be crumpled and torn with a vicious hand.

1 John 1:9-10: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.

The word, CONFESS, is written over the top of the page with that same aggressive red pen, the strikes of ink screaming the violence of the hand that wrote it.

Gripping the handle of the blade, I slowly wrap my hand around it, feeling a sense of arousal. I’m not even sure what is making me feel alive inside at the moment. Whether it’s the idea that his rough hand that has not only killed for me, but brought me utmost pleasure was just gripped around it, or that I have another riddle in front of me.

I’ve become disgustingly enraptured by his games. The sick games of a twisted man meant for harm that I once feared and loathed. My mind is running wild, the fear beneath my flesh turning into a forceful energy that needs an escape. I’m harnessing whatever power he is feeding me, and the intrigue of it all mixes the terror and excitement into something I’ve yet to understand.I’ll tread carefully, knowing there’s so much hidden beneath his surface I’m bound to awaken.

💋💋

Sitting on the steps to my porch, I check my phone again, seeing more time pass with no calls from Sain.

Where is he?

He was supposed to pick me up ten minutes ago and is never late. It’s not his style. He’s a time guy, always early and prompt. My nerves set on fire as I worry about the kiss we shared in the kitchen. It’s very possible whatever he felt, the temptations, the lust, scared him away. That the brief exchange was enough to have him realizing his future wasn’t worth messing up over the hormones swirling throughout him over the thought of us together. But to not call? It just doesn’t seem like something he’d do.

Pulling up to the parking lot of the school feeling the nervousness in my gut, I hop out of my car, wearing the appropriate attire this time. I needed all new underwear after tossing out the strips left mutilated by Taehyung.
I approach the building with secrets now. Secrets of sin and the deception of who I claim to be. I’m no longer innocent here. I know what I’m supposed to do. I’m supposed to confess those sins, making them known, begging for forgiveness from the almighty God himself.