Chapter 14: Jungkook's Bunny Plushie

Previous chapter:

Soobin: My own son, my own blood is a true blood omega.

Mrs Kim: JUNGKOOK?!?!?!

Author's POV:

Soobin only hummed, deep in thoughts.

Mrs Kim: And why do you think Jungkook is a true blood omega, angel? He didn't have any marks or scars.

Soobin: Boemgyu had it, but he wasn't a true blood omega. I'm sure about Kook because when I hugged my baby, I got the feeling that he'll be the one giving every single omega justice.

Mrs Kim: Boemgyu was not a true blood omega?

Yeonjun: No, he wasn't. We took his every single thing that he was obsessed over, and he is nearly turning 19, but we have no sign. Jisoo said today that he might not be a true blood omega.

Mrs Kim nodded sadly. Yeonjun then turned toward Soobin.

Yeonjun: But how are we gonna find out, love?

Yeonjun asked, confused.

Soobin: Jisoo told me that the only way to find out if an omega is a true blood is to bring out their anger. In anger, their eyes will turn golden, and you will get to know it then.

Mrs Kim and Yeonjun nodded.

Yeonjun: But babe, how will we make Jungkook angry? We need to do it as soon as possible. We already waited long enough for beomgyu to grow up to help us, but it all went in vain as he wasn't even a true blood omega.

Mrs Kim also nodded her head.

Soobin: Eomma, do you remember anything that Jungkook always liked?

Mrs Kim thought for a second before a small smile came to her lips.

Mrs. kim: I'm not sure if he has it anymore, but he did love that little bunny plushie of yours. He even once fought with a stray dog for it, getting himself injured because of it. And when I found him, he was sitting their cutely and smiling widely, hugging the plushie, and as I think of it, the dog was lying bleeding there. I didn't give it a thought as I thought someone might have helped him. But I'm not really sure if he has the plushie anymore.

Soobin nodded.

Soobin: Eomma, you go to Jungkook's room and search it there because if he really liked it, I'm sure he would've brought it with him, but we could not be so sure. If you can't find it then tell me. I and yeonjun will go and search it in his previous house.

Mrs Kim nodded and later on released a sigh when he saw both of the lovers teleporting.

She smiled to herself before making her way to Jungkook's room.

She entered slowly and started searching the room.

After an hour, she smiled widely when she found the bunny, which was put neatly under the bed in a little box.

As she was about to get out of the room, the handle of the door started moving, alerting Mrs Kim.

In hurry, she quickly hid in the closet.

She slowly creaked open the closet and looked through the crack to see Jungkook looking under the bed.

She looked attentively and analyzed how Jungkook's body tensed and he started looking around.

She gasped quietly when Jungkook turned around, huffing in anger, with his hands in a fist and eyes GOLDEN.

She looked at Jungkook in daze, who angrily got out of the room.

She quickly broke out of it when she heard a loud yell.

She hurriedly got out of the room and saw everyone downstairs looking at Jungkook, who was thrashing everything around.

She got worried when she saw Yoongi and Mr. Kim is entering the living room, too.

She was about to run to stop Jungkook, but it was too late, as a loud slap sound echoed throughout the room.