Chapter 15: Last Hope For Omegas

Previous Chapter:

She was about to run to stop Jungkook, but it was too late, as a loud slap sound echoed throughout the room.

Author's POV:

Everyone gasped when Jungkook slapped Yoongi harshly.

Everyone looked at the lowlife human holding the big alpha's hand tightly, which was raised to slap him, and he was fuming in anger.

Suga looked shocked at Jungkook and tried to pull his hand away but yelped when his hand was twisted by Jungkook, and a cracking sound was heard around the living room.

Gasps and murmurs were heard around the living room again.

Yoongi hissed loudly and looked at Jungkook's eyes for the first time, and his eyes widened. The impossible happened. A true blood omega was born after centuries.

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes.

Alphas centuries ago made sure to kill every true blood omega's mate to drive them to extinction, and they were successful too.

As they couldn't defeat a true blood omega because true blood omegas were way too powerful, the alphas started their dirty work.

To finish them, the greedy alphas killed every single true blood omega's mate, so in the end, the true blood omegas were not able to give birth and then went extinct.

As a true blood omega can only breed with their mate, the omegas did everything to stop the alphas from killing their mates, but as they were too pure for their such dirty tactics, in the end, the true blood omegas weren't able to do anything. True blood omegas were powerful, but from heart, they were still as pure as water.

Their mates were also often manipulated into killings themselves. They were manipulated into thinking that they were weak and cowardly for being under their omega. They gaslighted their mates into killing themselves, so their sacrifice would bring honor, and in the end, the alphas could rule. And their mates would do so for greediness and ego.

They would sacrifice themselves, and if one of them didn't want to do it, the manipulated one would attack that one, and in the path of defending their mate, the true blood omegas would fight each other and die.

That's how, with manipulation and gaslighting, the alphas were able to rule.

So, back to the story.

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes, and he felt color draining out of his face.

Mrs Kim quickly mindlinked Soobin to come and then ran toward Jungkook to stop him from causing more harm.

She gently put the plushie in front of Jungkook, but Jungkook suddenly got silent and motionless.

Mrs Kim got confused as to why Jungkook was not taking the plushie.

She stared at Jungkook, who suddenly started looking around, and suddenly left Yoongi's hand and turned around toward a specific person.

Jungkook kept looking at that person for a few seconds before running toward him.

He threw himself in the embrace of the person, who already had his hands open for his baby.

Jungkook: Mama

Everyone gasped when they heard that.

Soobin raised Jungkook, who wrapped his legs around his mama like a koala and snuggled closer, hiding his face in his mama's neck, finally at peace.

Soobin started rocking Jungkook, who slept after a few minutes.

He looked around and saw everyone staring at them in confusion except yoongi, who was looking at space without any emotion.

Mr Kim looked at Soobin shocked, and finally, after a minute, he started walking angrily toward Soobin, and as he was about to shout at him, soobin talked.

Soobin: Jungkook is my son, and he's a true blood omega.

When Mr. Kim heard that. He felt like his soul went out of his body.

Soobin proudly looked at everyone and saw the omegas had their eyes widening in happiness and tears while the alphas had their eyes widened in fear and anger.

Soobin smiled at the crying omegas, knowing that they were crying because they finally would get their freedom.

He kissed his baby's head and mumbled quietly.

Soobin: You are the omegas last hope and these alphas biggest fear....