10

Gyuvin was a social butterfly. He had so many friends that he had to celebrate his birthday mutiple times with different friend groups.

He kept the night-time free for his best friend though. Ricky already surprised him with tarts with mango cream filling, but they could celebrate once again with their close friends again, surely.

Gyuvin probably met Matthew, Hanbin and Hao a few times. But that already made him good friends with them which Ricky would never relate to. Because why would Gyuvin invite his best friend's boyfriend's friend, dormmate (who also happens to be friend) and dormmate's boyfriend? Only Gyuvin knew that.

He was glad that Hao was single though. If not then imagine one being a seventh wheeler on one's own birthday. Goosebumps!

Hanbin and Matthew weren't really that in their own world. They were actively conversing with Gyuvin and not to mention how the tall bambi fell in platonic love with Sung Hanbin already. Hao was great too, funny guy with a cute personality.

Sole problem were his best friend and best friend's boyfriend. They had been dating for like less than two weeks and it showed. They were stuck to each other like leeches. Taerae was sitting on Ricky's lap and they were giggling with each other over something.

"Guys, this is my birthday." Gyuvin said to them, sulking a lot actually. He had his arms crossed over his chest, lips in a pout and his voice was slurry.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up." Ricky exclaimed and made a disgusted face towards the latter.

Gyuvin gasped dramatically, almost falling off the couch. Luckily Hanbin caught him and Gyuvin swore he could kiss Hanbin right on spot, completely in a platonic way.

"I literally helped you two together." Gyuvin stood up, hands slapping his own chest as he spoke as he got a taste of betrayal in his tongue. "Hao hyung, Matthew hyung and Hanbin hyung helped from my babe's side though." Ricky's words almost made Hao vomit and throw up on spot. "He has name, Ricky. Call him 'babe' all you want in private. But respectfully, not here please."

Ricky sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of his neck, "Okay, Hao hyung."

"Aigoo, my baby's so obedient." This time Matthew groaned. Hanbin was probably an angel that he was still smiling and not cringing at all. Or maybe he was cringing?

"No but thank you guys." Taerae spoke in a more serious tone this time. "Without you all, we probably would never be together." He confessed. Ricky nodded. "Exactly. He would probably still be a coward." Taerae gasped and hit his chest and they giggled again. Ricky affectionately brushed his nose against his boyfriend's one.

"Here we go again." Gyuvin sighed and decided to just ignore them and talk to his beloved Hanbin hyung again.

Amongst the groans of disappointment, puking noises, judging looks— they were so glad to finally see their friends expressing their love for each other. Because Ricky and Taerae were always inseparable and they were the best that way ; together.