Chapter 1

My life wasn't always so nice, but there were some things that I enjoyed and I like thinking about them to this day, like spending time with my friends or thinking about my fictional crushes. I have so many of them , but my favourite is Josh, Josh Hutcherson, he is so sweet and I love everything about him, he is like a perfect man. But now it's time to stop daydreaming, I am currently sitting in front of a table with some math problems. Yes, I am in my math class, math is so boring and I hate it from the bottom of my heart. I would rather jump from the window than solve these fucking problems.

After class

"Hi Pauline,, Someone called, I turned my back and I saw my friend, she was standing there and waving at me. i went closer to her. "Hi Viki,, I responded, Viki is my friend and we gossip a lot simply about everything, it doesn't matter what, we simply knew everything about everyone." Did you hear the thing that we are expecting a new professor?,, As she told me this information I started paying closer attention.

"What professor?,, I asked her, she simply looked at me with her typical "you don't know?" face as it was the most important thing in the world.

"The new one, he transferred from another school, I heard that is super hot, like a model,, Now I was a bit interested, but I knew about her obsession about older men , so I wasn't expecting much.

"Is he twice your age?,, I asked her annoyed , but still a bit curious "No , he is pretty young,,I looked at her with disbelieve, I know that she likes older men and the word "younger" is not simply in her vocabulary for daily use. "Younger?,, I asked her again, I just wanted to be sure if I heard her right. She just looked at me annoyed from my question. After a while she simply nodded and went back to her desk.

"I wanted to tell you something interesting about the new teacher, but I see otherwise,, She said that just to annoy me and it worked perfectly , I just looked at her confused but still curious.

"What, tell me,,