Chapter 3

No one was expecting this question, but I felt such a feeling inside me that wanted to know if he has one.

"No, I am single.,,

My cheeks redded a bit and my heart was beating fast from his answer. I was expecting everything , but not this. Its changes eveything.

After the lesson I packed my backpack and I prepared myself for another lesson. As I was walking past him I sensed his perfume, he smelled so good, I wanted to go closer to him but something inside me told me that this is not a good idea.

I could feel my heart in my throat when I thought about him.It was like a drug, I couldn't get enough and I wanted more.

From now on I was determined to get closer to him.

Few weeks had passed and I sensed that my heart was beating each moment we spent together.

"Pauline?,, Someone called me and I turned my back, as I turned my back I saw Josh relying on the wall. I felt my cheeks getting more and more flustered. "Yes professor?,, I asked him with a bit of nervousness in my voice , but I tried to calm myself.

He came a bit closer to me , almost touching me.
I was getting my flustered and I simply looked into his eyes, his eyes were so beautiful , full of passion and kindness.

"I wanted to ask you, if you don't mind, help me with some things?,, He asked with the sweetest smile , I have never seen something so beautiful. I simply nodded my head , his smile went wider and his eyes were full of happiness and gratitude.

We went into his office, I closed the door after myself, he offered me a chair next to him, I was hesitant at first but I did it.

We were sitting so close to each other that I could feel his warm agains my body, it sent me shivering down my spine.

After few hours we were done and I felt extremely exhausted, I was prepared to leave ,but something stopped me.