Chapter 2

I simply looked at her. I wanted her to answer me ,but she decided to play some kind of game. I simply walked away from the classroom for some fresh air. As I walked down the hall way I wasn't paying much attention to the things around me, just me in my world, this was my safe space, it was almost impossible to bring me back to the normal world.

In that moment I bumped into someone, that person was tall and his body was pretty mascular as I dedicated from the stike. I was still a bit confused but few moments later I was back, I was sitting on the floor in front of that person "I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention,, I apologised , the figure lent me his hand and I took it, His hand was big ,but smooth.

"Thank you and sorry again,, I apologised once again.

"That's okay really, it was also my fault, I should have been more careful,, He apologised back. I was now standing and fully awared about the situation. I looked into his eyes. In that moment my heart skipped a beat. I turned my back and ran as possible back to my classroom. I was speechless and I didn't know what to do, "Was that.... Love?,, I asked myself this question and I didn't know what to answer.

I felt my cheeks getting more flustered from that memory, I felt my face getting hotter and hotter, my legs were trembling, I was so nervous.

After a while I calmed myself. It was almost time for my next lesson, I packed my things and I went into another classroom for my English lesson. I sat as usual and I prepared myself for the lesson.

As the minutes pasted , someone knocked on the door, the teacher told him to come in, it was the same person from earlier. My heart was beating fast and my face was getting hotter.

The person stood in front of the class and he introduced himself as the new teacher. My heart eached a bit, he was a teacher and definitely married.

" Hi , my name is Josh Hutcherson and I'll be your new English teacher, it's nice to meet you all,, He said with gentle smile.

I was looking at him with a sadness in my heart. I felt my heart being destroyed into small pieces.

As he was looking through our class, he looked at me , in that noment our gazes met each other, his eyes were warm and full of passion.

"You can ask me anything , if you want,, He said suddenly

One girl from our class raised her hand

"Yes?,,

"Do you have a girlfriend or wife?,,