Chapter 4

*smut a head*

I turned my back and I saw Josh holding my hand.
I panicked inside, I didn't know what to do , my heart was racing fast , my face was hot and red as a tomato.

"W-What are you doing professor?,, I asked him trembling with worry.
He looked into my eyes, it was different than the other times, I saw something like a need , he needed something or someone.
"Don't leave... not yet,, My face was getting redder each second. His grip tightened and I felt like passing out.
"W-what?,, I asked him with trembling voice. His gaze was deep and it was getting deeper each second , I coudl feel his eyes scanning my body fron head to toe, it sent me shivers.

He knew exactly what was doing and what effect is he doing. He just smirked a bit and got closer to me, I could feel his warm body inches from mine.

His hand stroked a chunk of my hair behind my ear.
"You're so innocent , don't you?,,

As he stroked my hair and I felt like I was burning fron outside to inside.

"I was watching you all the time,, I was shocked by that information, he was watching me? I just looked at him with a slight confusion. He went even closer. As he was getting I made one step away, I felt a table behind me.

"I liked you since the first day, you are special.,, He said with a smirk on his face, he lifted my chin and he looked into my eyes.

"Tell me princesse, do you feel the same?,, His gaze was now predatory , his eyes were full of need and passion. I simply nodded, I was simply too overwhelmed with emotions.

His eyes started tracing my body, he placed his mouth few inches from my ear and whispered softly.