The truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Regina's POV
-
In my whole life I don't think I've ever felt more anxious and afraid then I do right now.

When y/n left I wanted so badly to run after her.

To tell her I still love her but I just couldn't.

I don't know how things are going to end with us but what I do know is that unless I talk to her I'm going to loose her again and I only just got her back to some extent.

The was one thing I couldn't wrap my head around though.

I haven't aged at all because of the curse and neither has anyone else from the enchanted forest.

Y/n wasn't from my world she was from this one so how is it all these years she hasn't got older.

When I saw her she looked just as young and beautiful as she did when we first met. Her hair was longer and she was taller , her fashion had changed but her face still looked the same.

How could that be if she wasn't from my world.

I had to talk to her properly and make sense of everything.

I was hurt finding out that she had left for something as little as she said but even though I hadn't seen her years I still believed her and that scared me.

If she says she left because she thought she was protecting me then I believe her but I still wish she had told me.

I would of understood and we would of gotten through it together.

I wondered what my life would be like if that was the case.

Would I have never came back to storybrooke?

Would I ever have adopted Henry?

I met her son today and he looks just like her.

He was kind and polite and I could hear his laughter throughout the house.

Henry said she was staying for the rest of this week because Liam and Henry had become friends.

I wasn't sure how I felt about that given the circumstances but if Henry was happy then so was I.

I looked over at the clock and saw the time.

It was 6:59 , she would be here any minute and that made me feel queasy.

I was about to tell her everything about me , the things I had done , then enchanted Forrest why I'm here in the first place.

I worried about her hating me.

Her calling me a monster.

When we first met I told her I was Born and raised in Boston.

That my parents died when I was little.

And now I was about to her a completely different story.

I was going to her the truth.
-
Y/n POV
-
I don't think I've ever been more terrified then I am in this moment.

Mine and Regina's interaction earlier was bad enough and i couldn't shake this feeling that things were going to get a lot worse from here.

I struggled to keep my balance walking up the stairs to her office , my legs have never felt so weak.

When I finally reached her door I lingered there for a moment.

I tried to level my breathing but it was no use my heart was pounding near enough coming out of my chest.

I adjusted my clothes making sure I looked presentable.

I took a deep breath and knocked on her door , hand shaking all the way.