addiction

FLASHBACK

-

Amber's POV

-

"hey! im home!" I stated as I walked in the door. I placed the two coffees on the counter and took off my jacket tossing it on the floor.

"maria hasn't signed yet but give her a few hours and im sure she will come around , I was very convincing." I add.

I walked into the living room but she wasn't there.

"y/n?" I shout out.

i walked into her bedroom thinking she might of fell asleep but i was met with something else.

on the bed was a white packet , half way full. some had been spilled on the bed but it wasn't really that visiable.

on the bedside table was a bottle of red wine and then on the floor a shatterd glass , leaking the blood red liquid on the floor. next to it lay an uncouncious y/n.

-
Regina's POV
-
Y/n had been acting weird. I've never seen Her like this before and judging from his expressions neither has Liam.

First there was the night when she came home and didn't say a word to anyone and now she's sneaking off every few days for hours and not answering her phone to anyone.

Liams been spending all his time here and I can't say I blame him he's probably freaking out about his mom. 

its been five weeks and nothings changed. I very quickly caught on to the fact she was lying to me , not just me but everyone including liam. I douted myself at first I thought I was just being crazy , I couldn't imagine her cheating on me but the sneaking off and lying was starting to become too much.
I knew that me and y/n weren't even official but that's what it felt like.

last week she asked if I could look after liam for the day because she had to go back to boston for a meeting but she left her laptop at her place and I tried so hard not too snoop but I let my insecuritys get the better of me and judging by the spam of emails from her secretary she hadn't been working at all.

I wanted to confront her and find out whats going on but something was telling me to hold on a little longer and that I was being stupid.

I just don't understand how things changed so quickly.

one day were sitting in the living room watching a movie with the boys. we were slowly starting to become a family.

The next day henry came downstairs and said that he doesn't really see liam as a friend anymore and instead somewhat a brother. it made my heart melt knowing that the boys were happy and I never wanted to ruin that.

although me and y/n never really talked about it , things were starting to go back to how they used too and although we never spoke of it I guess some would concider us back together.

everything was perfect until this and I don't want to loose her again but I don't know what to do. I tried asking her if she was okay , if something was going on but everytime she said no and gave me a soft smile but I could see right through the fakeness of it all.

I was dragged away from my thoughts by the sound of laughter and the front door closing.

"hey boys how was school?" I ask smiling wildly at them.

they knew something was going on with y/n and I could tell it was worrying them , I don't want to add to that so right now im faking to be happy for the sake of the kids.