Chapter 1

It was a normal day in Winterfell, but that will soon change. After all Winter is coming!

Let's head to the Starks Castle. When all the Starks live and their maids. Oh and their guards.

Jade and Robb are trying to help Bran learn how to shoot his bow and arrow.  Which they are having a hard time with. Because the bow is too heavy for a boy his age. Since Jade is better at archery 🏹 she is helping Bran the most.
Robb is better with a sword. Just last year Robb got his fathers sword ice. Which all their past ancestors used. So it's pretty famous within the Stark Family.

Jade knows that Robb is her cousin. She found Lyannas chest in her room containing the letter to Ned on how she is in love with Elia and her husband so she ran away to be with them. And she was pregnant. She didn't want to be married to Robert. She married Elia in secret.
As soon as she found that she ran to Robb to told him. Which led to Catelyn finding out the truth. Ned panicking and Catelyn slapping him for lying to her! For gods sake his sister was her best friend! Her treated the last part of her best friend horrible! Ned slept on the couch for 3 months for that! This all happened when they were 10 years old. And Robb and Jade started dating when they were 14. They are now 17.