Chapter 3

3rd pov :
The Starks and Their guards stop when they see something laying dead in the snow.
It's a dire wolf with a stags horns in its stomach.
Jory: Get away from it!
Robb: She can't hurt you, she's dead.
Jade frowns sad the poor animal.
Theon: What the hell is that?
Jade: It's a dire wolf.
Theon: It's a freak.
Jade slaps him upside his head. And yells at him that it's not a freak.
Theon: Besides there hasn't been a dire wolf on this side of the wall in 200 years.
Jade looks under her lovers arms and sees 5 more dire wolfs.
Jade: Well now there are five dire wolves.
Robb sees Bran looking and tells him that he can touch one.
After he pets one Jade hands him a another one.
Bran sits down in the snow holding the pup close to his chest.
Some random guard says a dire wolf lose in the world. And Theon says not for long, pulls out his sword and reaches for the pup in Bran's hand.
Theon: Give it here!
But Bran doesn't give it to him and yells no it's mine.
Robb: Put your sword away. We are keeping the wolves.
Theon; I take orders from your father not you.
The same random guard says it will be a mercy to kill them. But once again Bran yells out a loud no.
Bran looks to his dad for help. But Ned will not help him yet.
Ned: Better a quick death. They will not live long without their mother.
Jade:  Lord Stark, There are five pups, three males and two females. One for each of the true  born Stark Children. The dire wolf is the sigil of your house.
Jade: Your children are meant to have these dire wolves.
Ned: And you?
Jade: I am not a Stark, my Lord.
Ned frowns but they have to keep up appearances and protect Jade from King Robert. If Robert finds out al the Starks will die, but Jade will die first. The Starks plan to win the game of thrones and come out alive. They will save each other no matter what. After all family is always and forever!