2 I'm Here~

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! MENTIONS OF SA IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!

It's been a week since I met Johnnie, and it has been the best of my life. Every time I hear my phone buzz, I hope it's Johnnie, and it always is. We talk for hours every day, and I never get bored of him. He always brings the conversation back when it's dying, and that's one of my favorite things about him, he truly cares about me. I'm on the phone, texting Johnnie while walking downtown on the sidewalk when I bump into somebody "Y/n?" I immediately recognize his voice and want to leave. "Oh, Hi Xavier," I want Johnnie. "How have you been?" I want Johnnie. " Good." I want Johnnie. "Well I gotta run, it was nice seeing you." I want Johnnie. "yeah."

"Johnnie I need you," I say over the phone in pure desperation. "What's wrong y/n what happened?" I feel a lump in my throat "Y/n?" I don't say anything "Y/n What happened?" Johnnie says sternly "Come to my house, please, I need you now," I say holding back my tears "I'm on my way now." I close my door and sink to the floor sobbing, why? Why did this happen now? Why did he do that to me? Why do I have to remember?

Johnnie walked in without knocking, I was curled up into a ball on my sofa waiting for him. He comes and kneels in front of me "Y/n?" he says, i can hear the worry in his voice. "I saw him," I saw looking up "Saw who?" Johnnie asks, I look up at him. His eyebrows are furrowed, I hate making him feel like this. "You can trust me y/n." he says with full sincerity "I promise."

Johnnies Pov-

I get the call from y/n, I immediately answer since she's never called out of the blue before. "Johnnie I need you," Her voice, something bad happened, I need to know. "What's wrong y/n what happened?" I hear no response, I can hear her breathing, and I can tell she's crying, I need to know "Y/n?" I say, "Y/n What happened?" I say sternly, I immediately know what comes next. I hear her sobs when I approach the door, I don't bother knocking and I walk in. She was curled up in a ball, I kneeled in front of her. I get the truth out of her, I never knew. A part of me wished I did, what he did to her was disgusting. Helpless to his strength and had to endure his touch, and made me realize how strong she is. He was her friend and he did that, I don't know how she can trust anyone, but she trusts me, and that is all I need to know the truth.

y/n's pov-

I tell Johnnie what happened, what Xavier did, he's still kneeling in front of me, but without the furrowed eyebrows, now it's a soft look, it's comforting. "May I give you a hug?" He asks i nod as he pulls me in we sit in the hug for a while, i like feeling his breathing pattern, matching it with mine, he breathes so slowly, it's calming. I feel his heartbeat, it's slow, he's calm, that reassuring heart, I could hear it speed up, I start to worry, but I don't move a muscle for I never want to leave the feeling of his touch right now. It stays at a fast pace, though I still stay in his grasp. He kisses my head, then puts his on top of mine 'I'm here y/n, you're safe now." "Johnnie?" I ask quietly "Yeah?" he says letting go of me and kneeling back down in front of the sofa looking up at me "Will you stay with me?" I ask, I pray that this doesn't mess everything up because I can't lose him, I lower my head and look at my legs. "Of course y/n," he says, lifting my head by putting his fingers under my chin. He smiles at me, and I feel complete.

I fall asleep in the bed and Johnnie is next to me, i wake up and I see him scrolling on his phone, i look at the time, 9:48 pm. I look over to Johnnie and he notices that I'm awake "Are you alright y/n?" he asks sincerely "Yeah" I mumble. Johnnie smiles and laughs a little under his breath. "What?" I say worried. "You have mascara down your face," "Oh." I say insecurely, I turn and look at the ceiling getting ready to get up and take it off "Hey," Johnnie says, turning my face softly towards him "Don't be ashamed, stay here." He smiles at me and then gets out of bed, I stay there in the same position and hear some rustling in the bathroom. Johnnie comes back with a makeup remover and some Q-tips. "May I?" I nod, I lay in the middle of the bed, Johnnie lies to the right of me and starts wiping my face, one hand under my chin directing my face in the directions he needs and one cleaning. "All better." Johnnie says smiling, then kisses my forehead "You look beautiful." I smile at him, too flustered to find anything to say.

We wake up the next morning on opposite sides of the bed, I try and remember if what happened was real life. I turn over to his side and he opens his eyes and smiles at me "Good morning." he says with a raspy morning voice "Good morning." I say. We go downstairs and he makes breakfast, sunny side up eggs, my favorite, he remembered. I get a text from Tara

Tara<3:

Wanna go do a drunk cooking live with me and Jake? You can bring Johnnie too!

I ask Johnnie and he agrees, we eat our breakfast in silence, occasionally looking and smiling at each other.

He's here.

My dreams came true.