4 Jealousy~

It's been about a month since the drunk cooking video and not much unusual things happened in that time. We cuddled a bit and had some kisses on the forehead, but that was pretty much it. It's quite anticlimactic from the outside, but being the one in it, all the little acts mean the world. Being with Johnnie for another month helps me appreciate how much of a sweetheart he is, always texting me good morning and goodnight, and always being there and eager to talk to me when I'm away. Another major thing that happened in that month was I finally met Colby. Colby and I have gotten not close, but not just friends. He knows everything about me and Johnnie along with Tara, who probably tells Jake, who tells Sam.

My phone buzzes

The Lesbian Ladies ❤️

TAR BEAR 🐻 :
HEY GUYS WANNA GO CLUBBING TN!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Johnnie 🖤 :
Jesus christ chill out

TAR BEAR 🐻:
no u emo cunt

y/n:
I'm down for clubbing🔥
Johnnie🖤:
I'm down too

Colbert 👑:
Me and Sam are gonna come too

La Jake 😒:
Yes pwease

y/n:
wtf

TAR BEAR 🐻:
Ok come to my place at 8:00

I started getting ready, wearing a shirt silk dress with a gold chain on the open back, and some fishnets and tall black heels. Tara taught me how to do her make routine and I got it down and decided to do that to match with her. I get in the car and drive to Tara's house and everybody's already there waiting.

"Took you long enough," Colby said, I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go I'm so done with waiting," Tara says practically running out the door. We take two cars, My car with Tara, Sam, and Johnnie. And Jakes's car with Colby. We arrive at the club and I immediately head for the bar. Tara and I take three shots in a row together "HOLY SHIT Y/N THAT BURNS" We both laugh and cough and continue dancing. "Y/n, look over there," Tara says in a tone. I see Johnnie talking to a girl at the bar, but I brush it off thinking he's just trying to be friendly

*fast foreword*
I'm talking with Colby, and I'm on the brink of drunk at this point. I completely forgot about Johnnie and the girl so I don't go looking for him. When I'm drunk I get pretty touchy, but not in a flirty way. Physical touch is my love language, but alcohol is liquid courage, so I get into it. Pretty often I touch Colby's arm or put my hands on his chest when I laugh, but Colby knows I get like this when I drink. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and see Tara. She has a worried look on her face and she points to the bar, I see Johnnie still with the girl. They're making out.

A part of me wants to get on the floor and cry, and the other wants to go confront him, and I end up doing the second. I walk up to Johnnie and he sees me, he has an insane look of regret and sympathy in his eyes. I grab his wrist "We're leaving, right fucking now" Johnnie follows me, not fighting the grip I have on his wrist. I drag him to my car and let go of his wrist on the passenger side. We drove home silently, he spent the whole time looking down at his lap and messing with his fingers.

We arrive at my house and I get out of the car and storm inside, Johnnie follows behind. "What the fuck were you doing with that girl!?!" I scream as soon as the door closes "Look Y/n I can explain-" "What the fuck do you have to explain?! It looks like you were eating that bitches face at the bar!" "Y/n please just listen to me, I saw you and Colby" I feel myself turning red out of anger "What about us?" "You were all touchy and..." He stops "And??" I said "I was just really jealous," he said looking at the floor I unfurrowed my eyebrows and had sympathy, I realized how much he cared then. "Why?" I said "I- I just wanted to be the one you were touching," he said still looking down, but even through his foundation I could see how red he was.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't-" I interrupt his sentence with a kiss. I put both my hands on his cheeks and he put his around my waist. He pushed me against the wall and I let out a slight moan. I deepen the kiss full of lust, and the whole world stops. With his hands still on my waist he brings me closer to him, our bodies touch. I gasp, leaving just enough of an opening for him to slip his tongue inside. I let him explore my mouth, his lips were so soft, and his touch on my waist was light. He slides his tongue out of my mouth and pulls away. He looked into my eyes, and I knew what he was asking before he said it.

I feel his hand slowly creep up my back and to the gold strap that held it together. "May I?" He asks looking into my eyes. Fuck it's happening.

"Yes."

WILL THERE BE SMUT!!??!!?? LMK IF U WANT IT 🔥🔥🔥🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

WORDS: 912