Blue~

SMUT WARNING!!!!!!

TW: Praise, Hair Pulling, Scratching, and degrading. Enjoy loves <333

(There might be spelling mistakes but I'm too tired to go and fix them)

I feel his hand struggling to unlatch the golden chain clasp of the back of my dress, he looks at me and I can see how ancy he is and how much he wants the dress to come off. I giggle at him and he looks at me, his eyes softening. I lean in for a kiss and his hands travel from my back to my waist. He pulls from the kiss "Jump." He demands. How can someone be so fucking hot? I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He holds me up by my thighs and carries me to my bedroom while still engaging in passionate, lustful kisses. When we finally make it to my room, Johnnie closes the door with his foot and slowly drops my legs to the floor. He takes a second try at trying to unclasp the chain on the back of my dress and fails again.

"Just take that fucking shit off," he says in a raspy voice before kissing me eagerly. He lets go of my waist and I turn around and slide the straps of my shoulders and shimmy the dress down my body, only that covering me is my bra and underwear. I sit on the edge of the bed and turn around facing Johnnie. For a second he just stands there, looking at every square inch of my body, taking it all in. "Jesus fucking christ." He whispers eagerly walking towards me before leaning over me with his hands at the edge of the bed and mine holding onto his back to keep myself from falling backwards. He starts kissing me passionately, and soon the kisses start traveling down my neck. I move around impatiently, longing for more than just these small touches. His touches soon led to leaving bites and marks all over me.

"Please don't leave too many, I don't know how many I can cover up." I can feel him smile against my skin "I'll leave as many as I want, I want everyone to know that you're mine." I feel myself turn red. He lifts his head and looks into my eyes, his eyes are looking back at mine, that shade of blue will forever be with me. "You aren't covering them up, got it?" I nod, not daring to break eye contact. "Good girl." He grabs onto my hair and pulls it back, causing more and more of my neck to become exposed. He travels more and more around my neck until I can't take it anymore. I grab his hair and pull his head up, he lets out a needy grunt as I kiss him. I feel his hand slowly creep up my body until I feel it wrap around my neck and push me down onto the bed.

"I'm in charge here, got it?" I choke out a few words "I need you" I sputter. "Fucking slut" he says before kissing me again. Soon his kisses travel down my body, his hands on my sides sliding down, tracing my body where his lips travel. Soon his lips are kissing my underwear, I gasp as soon as his lips touch me. "You like that?" He says, I nod eagerly, not daring to look down for I can't take any more need for him. He kisses up my thighs before finally taking my underwear off. I feel his tongue touch my clit. I let out a large moan, finally getting what I needed. He starts violating me until the point it's painful. I try closing my legs, not being able to take the pleasure he is insuing. He grabs my thigh and forces my legs back open.

"Not so fast" he cooed "This is what you wanted whore." His lips touch my clit again. I gasp and try to conceal my moans to not come off as too needy, but fail. I feel a numbness in my legs and a pit in my stomach grow "Fuck Johnnie~ I think I'm going too..." I felt his mouth retreat, and I looked at him angrily. "Wow, who knew how much of a needy slut you are?" he said walking around to the side of the bed and taking his shirt off. Filled with so much lust, I couldn't stop myself from saying, "I want to suck your cock." He gasps lightly and his eyes widen with mine, we are both surprised by the words that just came out of my mouth. "Fine," he says shrugging his shoulders "Get on your knees," he says gesturing at the floor. I get on my knees, unbuckle his belt, and slide his pants down eagerly. He laughs "Wow you're that-"

I interrupt his synde remark by palming him through his boxers. "Fuck~" He groans as he throws his head back. I could tell he was longing for my touch just as much I had been longing for his. He quickly slides his boxers down revealing his dick, he needed me so bad. I circle my tongue around his tip teasing him. "Love, I wouldn't tease if I were you." He says calmly. I take his whole length in my mouth and start moving my head painfully slowly. He grabs my hair and tries to push my head to his rhythm, but I take his dick out of my mouth. "You had your turn," I say looking up at him, he has such an eager look in those blue eyes "I'm in charge now, got it?" he nods "Say it." I say in a demanding voice "You're in charge just please-" I cut him off again by putting his whole length in my mouth.

After a while, I feel his dick twitch and hear him groan under his breath. I spitefully take his dick out of my mouth and he gives me a similar look as I gave him earlier. "Fine." He said, looking done with my choices. He puts his hands under my armpits and lifts me with ease. I giggle and see him try but fail to suppress his slight grin as he throws me on the bed. "Take that shit off" Gesturing at my bra as he walks towards his wallet and pulls a condom out. I unclip my bra and throw it across the room. He opens the condom with his teeth but pauses for a second after seeing my fully naked body. He hesitates before putting the condom on, but I nod giving him confidence in his actions. He climbs on top of me, starts kissing me, and adjusts his tip with my entrance, "I'm ready" I say.

He slams his dick in me, We both let out a moan and sit there, enjoying the feeling of each other we both craved. Soon he starts thrusting into me, more and more aggressive over time. I kept moaning, not being able to even control with sounds that were coming out. His head is in the crook of my neck and as he nuzzles, I tighten around his dick. "Fuck you're doing so good." he praises "You're such a good girl," he says breathlessly. My nails start clawing into his back, and his kisses on my neck. I moan his name as I get closer and closer to bliss. "Cum for me." He whispers in my ear and then bites my collarbone. The singular action tipped me over the edge as well as him. We both moan each other's names riding out our orgasms for as long as possible.

"Fuck" Johnnie sighs as he flops over next to me. I look over at him and he looks at me. We sit there smiling at each other and my eyes flutter, struggling to keep them open. "Don't worry baby girl, I'll get your clothes, I can tell you're tired." He goes over to the pile of my laundry I hadn't put up yet, slips a shirt shit on me, and puts on his boxers and a pair of shorts Jake left at a sleepover. He lays down and I nuzzle into his chest, he puts one arm around my back and the other stroking my hair as we fall asleep.

WOAH THAT WAS SOMETHING

Words: 1381