The Past

yn's pov

"mama i am going out for a while i will be back before noon!" said a little cute girl just ready to explore the place alone , by her own.

" are you sure that you want to go alone dear?"said the little girls mom 

"hai!, well then i will be going byee!" wearing her shoes and heading out 

" be safe!...... *hafs* really kids these days want to do things alone", "Atleast, i hope she finds a friend"

"YUPPI! this place is big" " though anyways thats much better i cant wait see she what lies here hehe" smiling so brightly 

meanwhile

mashs pov 

our little main character who sneaked out of his house as he was too curious about what lies in the big city and wants to get cream puffs but......his father did not allow him to anywhere near the city he went.

" i maybe be curious though i am here to get creampuffs" with a sturn face

walks to the nearest creampuff shop with a hoody on " hmmm"

yns pov

" oh ya i brought money with me i might as well get myself something....... on wonder i am hungry i hate the food which mom made for breakfast blah" as she was roming around to find a shop 

"oh finally a creampuff shop" said both before bumping into each other 

" ah!" looks like both got hurt at the same time 

"oh god........s-s-SORRY! i am so sorry its my fault i am really sorry here" yn then gives her hand to the little boy she bummed into in an alley

"ah its okay dont worry i am fine" said the boy

" b-b-but you fell because of me i was not looking my bad" the girl was feeling guilty

while the boy was getting up , yn saw his face which was hide by a hoody.when the boy got up yn asked "......ummmm hey so" "mash" "huh" the girl was confused. " i am mash" " ohhhh oh right" finally getting it . "soo ummm you are magicless right" by this mash got startled "n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no" we all know mash is incabable of lieing" you know you are shaking right..... dont worry i will help you , its fine if your magicless you are still a human i am not bias" at this statement mash was having quite the mixed thoughts.

"here, wait here and put that hoody back so noone will see you and wait here i will be back in a sec" ...."dont worry i am here to help"

she then runs to the closest paint store and buys black paint and brush " here i am back " " hold on still a sec"with that yn proceeds to draw a line on mash like this 

"there now no one will judge you or think of you as a magicless person"......"why" ?? "why did you do such thing to help me " ......the little girl smiled and said "well my mom says that people that do not have marks have a hard life or are killed and well but i am not pitting you are have sympathy......anyways your still there why did you listen to someone you just met thats dangerous" .... " well because your a good person" mash had a strun face and that comment made yn happy.

" oh right sorry for the late greetings my name in yn its nice to meet you mash" said with a bright smile 

"ah yes nice to meet you to" mister here had little smile on his lips ( so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

"by the way were you on your way to get creampuffs?" "hai"said the boy with his stright tone " well then lets go together at that time yn quickly pulled mashes hand and both run there with holding hands in which mash blushed a little ( actually he was embarrassed a little).

" sir can we have 4 creampuffs" "sure " said the shopkeeper " oh here "  " i will paid it as it was my fault"mash was going to offer the money but yn was more quick and paid instead and then mash just stayed silent .

later the shopkeeper gave them the creampuffs" here enjoy your creampuffs you kids"

" hai thank you" then "hey mash" ? "well as its going to be a long day lets go have some fun "

That day both kids had the time of a life, deep down mash wanted to not end this wonderfull day but it had came to an end.

"well then its time to go or my parents might get worried i did tell them i would get before noon but its not almost night time soo i have to go" said a yn with a hint of sadness

"....."mash was quiet " mash.......i had the best time of my life with you besides we will see each other often now next time how about i vist your house "

".....* smiled* yes " "well then byeeeeeeee" "bye..." 

 giving there goodbyes they both headed to there homes will the a big simile , not waiting to tell there parents about each other .

..........

And of couse yn did not tell a word about mash being magicless and had a goodnight sleep peacefully.

hey guys i hope you like it and by the way dont ship mash and yn so quickly be aware 😉

peace ✨🐰