'*•.¸♡ Timeskip ♡¸.•*'

Hey guys so I have adjusted the age of people to little lower cause I only allow with a maximum of 10 year gap cause I mean all the characters look sexy, hot and cute as f sooooo I had to they don't even look there age I thought they're age would be little bit less but no I swear. 

Please that all I could do cause age is not just a number. 

And by the way the people who are not going to be added in the harem will be done as one shots in the future. 

I hope you enjoy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It been years now and the city as well as the 3 siblings have grown. In that period yn opened a coffee shop which was filled with different coffee flavors , tea and different delicious sweets which many people loved the most and spicy food. 

After yn had opened the coffee shop it had blown like crazy many people would come and go leaving many tips and having friendly conversation some even asked for recpies. 

*ting* 

" Hai, so what would you like to order" Yn said with a cheerfull voice. " Hello so may i get a chai latte" Said a young boy in his teens "yup coming right up and any sweets?" " Oh ya I would like a Croissant please" " And in what size " " A tall " " Okay that's ---$ "

 ( swear people call chai tea but in reality chai is tea they're there same thing but just in a different language) 

"Next" 

" Wh- ah kaldo *smiles* what would you like to order today " 

" Great to see you too" " We literally see each other everyday for your love of honey " " Ya I guess it's true ' but not the full reason'"

"Ah I would like Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai and 2 cranberry bliss that's it and-

" With honey right" Yn said with a wink " And thats ---$" Then kaldo leaves and sits in a place waiting for the order. 

Well from the outside it way look like it's a normal cafe it has its reasons why it's popular ... Well you see whenever a person ordered they get a surprise origami with there order and yes it's free which fills the hearts of people like getting a gift. 

Oh here comes yn with kaldos order "Here's your order sir " Gives the order with a cute little origami 

(chose which ever you want to give)

"Thank you " " Well then mr.honey lover how are your missions " Now yn was looking at kaldo holding his cup " Easy, hey what age are you this year" Yn thought about it for a second " I think 16 and your 24 right " Yn said with a little smile on her face " That's right yn- "but before kaldo could say anything more.