Surprise

" Dear we are going to get the adoption papers " 

" Oh kay..... But why are finn and rayne dressed up!? " Yn said with a sad tone 

" D-dont worry we will be back before noon right mom/brother " Said ifinn trying to get use to this. " That's right honey and dont make a mess of this house wile we are gone okay" 

"B-but *fake sniff"

"Moms right yn we will be before noon " Oh! Well look looks like raybe is not much of a shy person like finn. 

"Well then yn take care you the house" Said yns sad opening the door but still knew that she would not. 

"Hai!" In a salute pose . And then all of then went out and closed the gate. 

Later

Finn asked a question " Dad..... Why did you leave yn at home " And then rayne added" Well there's no problem with her coming right?" 

"Ahh well about that............. Your sister may not show it but she likes to stay home alone, she will put up a act like she wants to come but just like to be at peace at home, so you guys worry" Yns father was smiling and giving a little smirk. " Actually she can protect herself very well we all know that that's why I let her go out alone when it's day" Yns mom added. 

" Ah i remember it was the first time when yn met her cousin" Daila( yns mom) was going through her memories. 

" Cousin? " Both brothers asked " Ah yes well obviously we do have cousin " Said rohan( yns dad)  " Well you see that person is actually not liked in our family us 3 now 5" Yns mom was saying in a chuckling manner 

" You see when yn was a child she used her magic on that mans faces ,  pff it was a sight to behold " Before the kids could ask why was he like hated. " Oh look we are here. 

                                 Meanwhile a few mins back with yn 

Yns pov 

" Hmmmm i mean i have done a lot of things already......... How about this..... Well I know mom is going to be very mad but I mean I am sure that she is going to come late soooooo I might as well hehee" 

 Well I know mom is going to be very mad but I mean I am sure that she is going to come late soooooo I might as well hehee" 

[brought you by yn sneakingly laughing]

This is what brings us now

"Hmmm now that I am outside where should I go???? " " Well the reason I got out was to check my magic, thought I am a one liner..... I should head to the other side of mashs mountain, yup that's the best place to train which mean even mash wouldn't know"

 After getting there ( timeskip brought you by raynes obsession with rabbits)