chapter four

Y/n got dressed, a dark green skirt and a cream coloured sweater, before sneaking out of the common room. She made sure to hid from the prefects that were out on their rounds, soon reaching the Defense Against The Dark Arts classroom. Sebastian was already there, leaning against a wall he smiled at her.

"Come on." He said, rounding a corner a curious cabinet stood there. "This is the Undercroft, not even the professors know about this place. It was Ominis who showed it to me." He said, showing her how to enter the secret space.

"This is incredible Sebastian! So no other than you, Ominis and I know about this?" Y/n asked, looking around the room, filled with antiqes.

"Other than Ominis family, yes." He smiled at her expression.

"I won't tell a soul."

"Didn't think you would, that's why i showed you. Now, confringo, One of my favourites." Sebastian showed her the wand movements, and soon she had cast the curse at one of the candelabras hanging from the ceiling, it erupted in flames. "How did it feel?"

"A tad hot" Y/n smiled.

"You'll get used to it, there's something about that spell that's addictive." Sebastian said, watching her preform such a spell made a fire ignite inside of him. "I have something else to show you, but first you have to learn the disillusionment charm." He said.

After learning the rather useful spell, they made their way to the second location. Down by the Hufflepuff common room, there was a peculiar painting of fruits. They had small faces and a particular pear stood out.

"Go on, tickle the pear." Sebastian said, now visible. Y/n did what he said and a childish giggle came from said fruit, then the painting swung open, revealing the kitchen. Some house elves were running about, some tending to food and some to the dishes. Sebastian walked up to a house elf by the tarts and cakes.

"Hello Dusty." Sebastian said.

"Oh! Hello Sebastian!" A small house elf happily said. "Oh and you brought a friend! What's your name Miss?"

"Y/n." She smiled at the rather adorable creature.

"Y/n! What a lovely name! Nice to meet you! My name is Dusty! Can i get you something?"

"Can you get us something sweet please?" Sebastian said, a friendly smile on his lips. Y/n thought that he looked so pretty like that, soft and kind.

"Of course Sebastian! Dusty will get you something sweet, wait a second." The small house elf ran off.

"So adorable." Y/n smiled.

"She really is."

"Are we allowed in here Sebastian?"

"Not really, but the house elfs doesn't mind. I think they enjoy the company." Sebastian replied, shooting her a soft smile. Dusty returned, a plate with pink tarts resting in her hand.

"Here you go! These are Dustys favourite! They're raspberry flavoured! Dusty thinks they're very nice indeed." She excitedly said before handing them the plate.

"Thank you so much Dusty!" Y/n said before taking a bite of the tart. "Wow! They're really nice!" '

"Thank you Miss Y/n! Would you like some more?" Dusty happily asked.

"Yes please." Y/n replied, smiling down at the house elf. Sebastian watched her, she looked so pretty, pretty like a flower. He wanted to touch her, hold her hand or place his hand at the small of her back. But they barely knew each other, even if it felt like they had for years. He wondered how she would react if he did, would she be disgusted or happy? He decided against it, it was too soon, but he had a feeling deep down that she would be his, one way or the other.