Chapter 3 - Peter, Peter Pan

****

Evelyn PoV

****

I wake up to the unwanted sunlight in my face, I immediately put my hand up to cover my face. 

I lay there for a bit, unsure of where I am and what happened. Until my memory made the choice to jog itself. 

I shoot up. Only to lay back down as I groan in pain. My hand goes up to my head as I feel bandages of some sort. 

I decide that I will be stubborn and stay where I currently am. I have way to much pain to even bother to move. 

As I feel myself drifting back of to dreamland, my - almost - sleep is interrupted by a voice.

"Eve, your up!" 

I look up to see Wendy, accompanied by the boy who knocked me out.

I simply groan as Wendy pulls me up, making me sit.

"Oh sister, what happened to your head?" 

"Ask him" I answer, nodding to the boy.

"Felix." Wendy says, in a strict tone. "What did you do?"

"I was simply knocking her out," the boy, who I'm assuming is called Felix says. "I guess I hit her a bit to ha-"

"You guess?!" 

"Eve..."

"Sorry," 

"Thank yo-"

"Not sorry"

I smirk, the look on Felix's face reminds me of the drunk men, telling me to stop singing, It's that look when they want me gone.

"You look like the drunken men when they tell me to stop singing back home"

"Why you little..."

Felix cuts himself off before he upsets Wendy again.

"Well, where are we?" 

"Why, Neverland of course!" 

I almost immediately got out of bed, and as I ignored the pain in my head as I stand up.

"What?!"

"Yes! Oh Eve, you have to meet the lost boys."

Wendy drags me out into a camp. She had the biggest smile on her face. Felix follows her out and stand on my other side.

"Guys!" Wendy yells, and everyone looks up at her, before their g

aze moved to me. I hide behind Wendy, as I don't really like attention.

"Meet Evelyn, my sister" She says as Felix dargs me out from behind Wendy.

The boys are whispering among themselves, occasionally shooting me glances. 

I don't really like being in the spotlight. It makes me quite nervous.