2. cake Shop

"For a god sake , don't call me a toddler" Jungkook bark back ...

You guys are sitting in taxi ..

"I'm so sorry, I don't think I'll make it today" you are on the phone talking to the friend who invited  you to eat cupcake to his cake shop ... "I'm so sorry , I'll visit you the next time".. you hung up...

"Yoh toddler -"
"Stop for fucks sake" Jungkook got so annoyed...
"Okey sorry, oppa" you laughed and cringed at the same time
"Yikes" Jungkook cringed too
"So your full name is Jeon Jungkook right?"
"Mmmm" ... .
"Your age sir?" You asked
Rolling his eyes "20"
"20????!" You sound so shocked and continue "Bro ain't you in high school?"
Jungkook didn't say anything....
"You fa....failed ?" You said voice lower as you hesitate a little,
"Twice" he said it casually...
You smile and nod don't want to make him uncomfortable, which he doesn't seem to be , not even 1% ..
"So they bully you everyday ?" You ask him softly..
"Bully me ? Pffff" he laughed...
"We just fight over something that's why , we bet on money" Jungkook said ,like it's so normal everyone do it ...
"You bet on-- it's not good... You wasting your parents money .... You should use it for good--"
"God damm you don't even know me , shut up dude" Jungkook cover his ears, he is mad irritated...
"You should tell your parents atleast so they don't bother you anymore"  you said again ..
"Yah stop" Jungkook signalled the driver ..
It's infront of an apartment...
"I'll give you the money back" Jungkook said , "give your number , oh I'll delete it afterwards don't worry I'm not a creep, atleast not for you"
"Just come for the 2nd treatment on Monday, Have the medicine on time and don't workout , it can't  worsen the problem" You paused for a second "oh you are ofc not a creep , you are asshole"
Jungkook looked at you in disbelief
"Let's go sir" you told the driver...
Jungkook looked at the disappearing car ..
He mouthed "what a headache"

It's been a week since you meet the toddler I mean Jungkook..
It's Monday you are again working late , your  first shift do finish around 8pm ,but you are waiting for Jungkook ,
"Y/n someone left something for you" you were reading some book when one of your work friend or colleague call you  ...
"For me? .... Mmm .. that's interesting"
You are taking to heasung "maybe my secret admirer my secret lover" you hold the envelope close to your chest in a dramatic way ..... You cringed yourself...
You opened the envelope"money?" You take out the money and a letter "oh looks like your sugar daddy" heasung teased you ..
As you showed your middle finger to him ,,,
You opened the letter it says ,
' I'm thankful for the help and kindness, here's money you land me , sorry I don't your name miss doctor"
You laughed at the letter knowing how fake  these words of kindness is..
"Well he don't know my name how he described me" you asked heasung
"Oh I was standing there on the counter, he came and said 'give this to the doctor who's with you last Monday' ... Heasung replied...
"You meet him ?" You said voice a lil louder "why don't you force him for the treatment?" You question
Heasung take his bag ready to leave the room "well , I'm not kind enough for a irritating high schooler" he left....

You are on the way to your friends cake shop , for cupcakes...
It's a building with different Shops of food and a library .. your enter the shop that your friend own ...
"Y/n , where are you nowadays?" Your friend come towards you "I missed you babe" he wrapped his hands around for a very comforting and wholesome hug ...
"I missed you too Jimin aaa" you both stayed in a hug position for few seconds ...
"Come sit here , I'll bring you cupcake I made" Jimin pull the chair for you as you sit there ..
The cake shop is soo cute, if you came here you'll came back here everyday , there's a sense of peace here , and the perfume it's sweet ...
"Ding ding here's your cupcake ma'am" Jimin said dramatically placing the food on the table, "there look so cute , I don't wanna eat them , I'll ruin them" you said , your girlie side kicked in because they are so cute .. Jimin lean close to your ears as he whisper "there are waiting for you to ruin them tonight" you hit Jimin's one the arm , as he start laughing...
"Wait you want some coffee?" Jimin ask you while you are busy admiring the cupcake..
"I really craving a cup right now" you said looking at him .. "I'll bring you some from the next shop , his my brother" he said as he step out his shop ..
You know this whole building is run by Jimin and his brothers ... The are not real brother, actually orphan all of them , they grow up together and they are more like a family then just friends.... But you never meet them ... It's only 7month you came to seoul, well Jimin is the first friend you made when you  came to Seoul for the first..  you are so close to eachother but you are so busy with your job as a student and training period stuff you never really get to know his brothers ... You meet namjoon only one time ..
Your phone rings 'jimin' you picked up
"Hey , what's wrong?" You asked him
"Well y/n, helping my taehyung with his coffee machine, I'm sending your coffee with my younger brother okey?"
"It's okey Jimin" you replied...
After awhile, a sound of bell rings indicating some one entered the shop , you turn around to see ..
"Oh Jungkook" you said with cupcake in a one hand with sense of surprise mix in your tone ..
"God , you are Kidding right?" He said looking up closing his eyes ..
As soon as you saw him you bommed with questions
"Why you didn't came?" "How's your hand now ?" "Did you take the medicine?" "Did they bully you after?"

Blah ....

Blah ....

Blah ....

Jungkook really wanna punch you , you are lucky you are a unknown girl ,

Jungkook placed your coffee on the table, completely ignoring you , ready to leave but you hold his hand stopping him ,
He hiss in pain , "oh my , I knew you are not okey " you stand up as you started to massage his elbow to reduce his pain ...
You make him sit on the chair as you stand massaging his hand ...

"Oh hey!" Jimin come back as his eyes fell on you two , "what's wrong ?" He sound confused.. "well Jimin you brother......" You are about to talk but "well I was just placing the coffee but I felt extreme pain in my elbow, so this kind lady helping me" Jungkook said so skillfully, you are stunned.
Jimin smiled "oh , she is a really good doctor" Jimin looked at you "y/n is everything is okey with him?" You manage to settle down as you continue the lie "yeah , I think he have some major problem in his elbow bone , he need treatment" you said like you didn't know that before and the reason..  "oh really? Y/n please take care of him" Jimin come close and he hold your hand before saying this ... "Don't worry Jimin aa I'll take care of it" you said looking at Jungkook.. "well Jimin I need to go now"
You said as you pick up your bag ready to leave "I'll take the coffee with me , it's free right?" You jokingly said as you both laughed , Jimin hold you hand once again "wait a little I'll drop you home" Jimin said not ready to let you go .. "no I'm working over time today" you said as Jimin nod  "still I'm not letting you go alone" he looked at Jungkook said "kook drop her"
Jungkook stood up from the chair "why me ?" Jimin became serious "okey" he said as he grab the car key from jimins table ,
You laughed at the 'toddler' . "I'm sorry babe , he is so stubborn" Jimin slowly pull you again into hug "I know" your mouth slipped, "huh?" You pulled away from the hug "nothing sweetheart" you pinch his mochi cheeks and left ..

Your sitting on the bike with Jungkook driving it
"Why do you lied" you asked him
"Mind your business" , "what a asshole" you replied, you stayed quite..
"Get off now , leave me please" Jungkook said as soon as you get off the bike ,
"Tell your brother my shift will finish around 1am today , he asked me" you paused for a second "go home safely it's late" you said and left ...
"Is she really that kind or he just a attention seeker" Jungkook talked to himself..

"Woahh y/n you are detective or something like that" heasung voiced as he also come back after his 1h break ., "You really catch that annoying kiddo huh ?"
"What ? No he is my friends brother, I just found out" you replied giggling..

You finished your work as you walking outside the hospital to find a taxi,
"Oh hey there lovely lady" someone called you .. you look at the direction "ahh jiminaa?" You walk towards him as he open his arms telling you to come in between them  you did, you fall into his arms hugging him , (who would say no to a Jimin's hug:/ )
"Why you are here ?" You said still hugging him .. "I can't let my lovely child roam around alone in this late at night" Jimin replied, you giggled and hugging him more tightly, "you are raising my standards jiminshii" you voiced , "I'm not , you deserve even more baby"  you look at eachother
"Let's goo" he said you nod like a kid ..