6.Jerk

You finish your work as you are now waiting for Jungkook in the coffee shop of tae ..

"I'm here" you heard a cold and tired voice you know who it is , "oh hey buddy!!" Tae walk close to Jungkook as you get up from your seat walking close to them , "you looking so tired, what's wrong?" Tae ask Jungkook , "just went to the gym , after a long time hit some intense cardio" tae just nod , "bye y/n" tae's attention shift to you as you and Jungkook walk out of the building ,

"How's your day ?" You ask Jungkook who is walking beside you , "It was fine , but it's about to get fucked now that you are here"
You side eyed him , any other person would have thanked you for the food that you sent him but of course it's Jeon fucking Jungkook..

You both stand infront of his apartment door, as he pass this fingers over the box so he can put the password, you are just standing beside him .
"Look away , I'm putting the password" Jungkook voiced with his forever annoyed tone , you raise your eyebrows and with a pouty lips you answer "what do you think I'll break into your house or something" , Jungkook put his password '0097' while laughing a little "I'm not sure you maybe" ,

"Sit here , let me talk a shower real quick" Jungkook said as he throw his bag beside you on the couch, and went inside his room.., but before he go inside "don't do anything wierd" , you glare at him ,but before that he close his rooms door ..

"Not it's not like this Jungkook, it's easy I told you more than 10 times, what's wrong? you kept doing same thing" you are now scolding Jungkook , he is been doing the same silly mistake , as you look at him , he looks so uneasy, his face it's not glowing like always, it's down and dark , you can understand something is not good with him , "Jungkook are you okey" you voiced very calmly as you placed you hand on his forehead, "oh goes Jungkook you have fever" you sound so tensed, Jungkook remove your hand and weakly said "I'm fine-" , you cut of "no of course you are not , wait let me call jimin-" , Jungkook hold your hand where your phone is , he stop you from calling anyone "just I can't study today , it's fine please don't irritate me by calling someone, please, you can go for today, please" Jungkook voiced closing the books , "but jung-" , "please y/n , please I request you"

You are walking outside, but you kept thinking about Jungkook, "what if his fever worsen? , Is there's any food in his house ?" These are the thoughts that roaming around your mind as you reach home, you took a good shower, and you wore your pajamas and you are about to go to bed but you can't stop thinking about Jungkook,
"I should check on him once" you took your phone and unlock it "oh shit , I don't even have his number" you look at your phone , as a idea come into your head , "hlw Jimin ?" You called Jimin , "can you give me Jungkook's number, I forgot something on his place, I just wanna make sure" , you don't want to tell Jimin as Jungkook don't want it ,
After a few minutes of hesitation you finally called Jungkook,

He was boiling water to make him soup, his head is spinning, his fever it's not bad but definitely not good ,

His phone started to rings , "unknown number?" He picked up the phone while he walk close towards the oven , "how's this?"
"Oh Jungkook it's me , y/n , I just wanted to check if--" you are talking but you head "ahhhh" and then the phone cut , you stand up if fear "Jungkook , hlw ? Can you hear me?" You looked at the phone as you looked at your phone and it also dead , "oh shit what the fuck just happened, did he loose senses or what" your hand placed on your forehead, "y/n let's go" you said as you grab your purse and grab the box of your primary medicine and left your house..

"Oh shit , why it always happens to me" Jungkook looked at his kitchen counter which is now all watery because he accidentally hit his feet with the shelf and dropped his phone and the dish where the water was boiling... He pick up his phone and again tried to call you but it's was switched off , as he started to clean the mess. ..