4 .tutor

"Jungkook you can't keep failing like this , take your life seriously please" namjoon is right now talking to the youngest, Jungkook failed his 2nd class test , "it's just a normal class test don't be mean to my brother" yoongi sit next to Namjoon in the couch. They are currently sitting on the apartment where Jungkook lives .....  "Yoongi that's the huge problem, if he can't pass a normal class test, what will happen to the finals" namjoon let out a breath, he is tensed for his lovely brother..  Jimin and Tae walk in "woah why the air so heavy, it's suffocating me" tae voiced while eating a chips and taking his seat next to Jungkook.. "Jk failed his tests" hobi said as tae and Jimin nod their head ... "Why don't you taking care of his studies?" Jimin ask Namjoon , "I am but it's hard for me to always seat here , you know I take classes in our orphanage too and I do own a library which I have take care" namjoon extended his hand to grab some chips from tae and continue "If he don't take care of himself, what will he do, he needs to let go off his past now" ..
"Oh I think someone can help" Jimin voiced it , "who ?" Hobi asked,, "all Jungkook needs is a guide who will make him study" Jimin said and wrap his arms around Jungkook pulling him close , "and I know who can handle this bunny" Jimin said and smirk looking at Jungkook ... "I'm getting a bad feeling about it Jimin , don't do something you might get killed by me" Jungkook mouthed and raise his elbow ar him ..
"We just want a better future for you ,. You know " Jimin replied and hug him more tightly...

"Y/n please help us" namjoon said as tae place three cups of coffee on the table for you ,Jimin , and namjoon and sit with you guys ..
"But  you know , it's I'm busy" you said looking at the coffee.. "Y/n we know you are busy but you are the only one who can fight back with Jungkook" Jimin sound so helpless .. "please y/n please don't say no , you are the last hope " Tae also joined with them .. this is the first time you saw tae but he is so sweet , and damm handsome..
You take a deep breath out "okey fine" .
"Yesssss!!!" Tae and namjoon hugged eachother and Jimin hugged you .. "oh my god you guys are so dramatic , you voiced as you are now squeezed by this handsome and strong mens....

"Jungkook be nice , your tutor will help you , don't be mean please" Jin said as every one waiting for you to come, well everyone is scared because Jungkook don't seem to like you so much :).. "I still can't believe you guy actually find me tutor , like really?" Jungkook sound so annoyed... The bell rings of his apartment , indicating someone, the tutor arrived.. Jimin opend the door, you first get a little nurvous seeing six people waiting for you , "hi everyone" you wave a little,  Jungkook pick his head from his room "Ohhh hell noooo!!!, YOU . GUYS . LOST.  IT ?" You eyes widened by Jungkook's sudden loud statment... "First you guys force me to have tutor and now it's HER !????" Jungkook hold his head and sit on the couch ... "Jimin you said he knows about it ?" You looked at Jimin as he promised Jungkook is completely okey with you tutoring him and you don't have to deal with Jungkook stubborn ass .. "did I ?" Jimin said and looked at tae with a uneasy laugh..
"Jimin you--" your voice is cut by hobi "best of luck teacher nim" as they all left closing the door of Jungkook's apartment , "what ---" you looked at the closed door and you close your eyes , preparing yourself for Jungkook.. you slowly take your sit on the couch beside Jungkook placing your bag on the tea table "first give me your test paper let me see the questions" you said as you looked at him , he look back at you "oh you really sitting here and thinking I'll do as you said?" He laughed in sarcasm.. "jungk--" you said closing your eyes but get cut off by "get out now" , you are really pissed now "JUNGKOOK!!" Jungkook freak out by your sudden change of voice , "DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH ME , GIVE ME YOUR TEST PAPER" you are literally yelling at him now , Jungkook never saw you like this , and tbh you kinda looking scary , he gulp his own saliva "gezz , don't yell , I'm giving you" Jungkook voice became  lower still trying to maintain his cool ..

"Yes that's right" you said as Jungkook smile a Little bit ... It's been a hour you are helping Jungkook to slove the maths class test questions, Jungkook is surprisingly listening to you .. "I know right, I was suppose to do this , but Mather fucker behind  me told me this is wrong" Jungkook talking to himself, he is cute , you press your lips straight in one line as you trying to control your laugh ... 

"I'm thirsty, do you have something to drink" you asked Jungkook who is currently solving the math problem like a innocent kid , "check by yourself, the fridge is right infront of your eyes" Jungkook didn't look up still manage to give a mindfucking attitude.. you got up from the cough.. you open the fridge and your mouth drop open, there's probably one or two bottle of water and the rest this cane beer .... You open the fridge and stand there not sure about the view, "what are you doing?" Jungkook voiced looking at you, "you grab the water bottle and look back "what's this ?" You point at the fridge, "I thought you are capable of reading" Jungkook replied to your questions, you walk again towards the couch taking seat there "how much you drink, it's not good for you"
Jungkook slide the notebook to you "check this , teach me and do your business" Jungkook calmly replied...

"Done for today" You close the notebook and streching up your uper body.. "tomorrow same time?" Jungkook ask you , which is kinda surprising , "No , not tomorrow, I have to work tomorrow, the day after tomorrow" you said and grab your bag ready to leave, "wait there's no food in your fridge what you are going to eat ?" You look back to ask him , "Not hungry" Jungkook replied not even looking towards you as he going through his phone , "what about your medicine--" you are again cut of by "you really can't mind your business, I'll do anything I want, thank you for your help , now leave" Jungkook sound so rude .. oh but you are no minding a toddler anyway...

Jungkook is sitting having his beer , and stomach is making sound begging for some food, he heard the door bell rings, he looked at the clock "10:00pm , who the hell is here right now?" He got up from the couch lazily walking towards the door , opening the door "here you food sir" the delivery boy said , handing the food to Jungkook as he looked at the food confused "I didn't order anything" he informed the delivery guy , "sir , Lee Y/n order this , delivery adress is this" he showed the phone where the adress is written, it's his adress, "oh okey I get it , thank you" Jungkook nod his head , closing the door behind him , he looked at the food "Lee Y/n , what is she even made of , she is making me the bad guy here"

A/n : I hope you are liking it so far , if you do then vote and comment you fav part , and if you are new here then check out "contract marriage" on my Wattpad too ... ❤️