3. past

"Sir here's your money" you give a envelope to a middle aged man who is sitting on the chair.. he took the envelope open it and count the money...
"5 more and you good to go" he said ... You nod .. he got up from the chair walks close to you , his hands brush through your shoulder , moving up and down.. your are disgusted by this , you wanna chop his hands off your body , with a nasty smirk in his face he lean close "if it's to hard , you know you can use this pretty body of yo-" you slightly jerk off his hands "I have to go , it's late" you hurriedly left the place, all you heard is their nasty laughed , the laugh you hear every month since your are 19 years old ... And it's never failed to make you throw up .. you walk cross the street entering a public washroom..

You throw up , everything you have eaten through out the day which is nearly nothing..
You wash your face with the face wash you always carry with you , over and over again , until your skin feel like ripping off .. eyes won't stop watering, you kept crying, you cried to the point your breath became uneven, causing you to take out the inhaler, using it for few times as you catch your breath.. your face it's burning but you are already prepared you take out you cream using it ...  As you fix youself...

"Y/N! What's wrong, you know how late you are ?" Your senior doctor barked at you ... your head down , yup not a good day for you....
"So what it's only happened few days it's not like she is late everyday" with a idgf attitude Jungkook says , everyones eyes about to pop out ... Thankfully the senior didn't hard it ... "Jungkook what are you doing?" Jimin whisper screamed at the youngest... "Bro you want y/n to roam around jobless or what ?" Heasung also whisper.. Jungkook just roll his eyes .. after few minutes of lecture your senior left... You trun around "God my ears" you cover your ears dramatically.. "not a good day right?" Jimin smile at you .. you smile back "mmmm no it's an amazing day , this little braking from senior spice up your day and career you know" you wink at him while flipping your hair... "Yo toddler" you press a finger tip on his forehead "I'm gonna kill her hyung, don't blame me after" Jungkook moved his face to get out off your touch, "heasung give the xray report of this toddler" Jungkook's done with you now as he looked at Jimin , he just laughed ...

"Yes ofc why not , we can make it" Jimin is talking to one of his coustomer, you and Jungkook is just standing beside him as his talking..  Jimin hung up the phone and turn to face you "Y/n" Jimin looked at you , "yes?" You asked Jimin come close to you "can you help me , there's a urgent order" Jimin sound extremely guilty as he continue "we need a lots fruit for that , can you help me ..... Can you go to the market?" His voice hangs lower and lower as he talks, "only if you also bake me some cakes " you replied as you giggle... "Thank you y/nieee" he wrap you in his arms which you gladly accept... "Ewww , isn't she smell like medicine?" Jungkook made a "ew" face .. "shut up and go with y/n" Jimin said tossing the bike key to Jungkook, "whatttt???" Jungkook close his eyes purely annoyed.. "Jungkook please, it's important" Jimin sound extremely serious..

"It's not fresh toddler what the hell" you put the strawberries out of your shopping cart, "can you please stop calling me toddler" Jungkook can anytime choke you to death..
You just ignore as you keep looking through fruit selecting the right ones ... 
You are taking the items Jimin told you to get , don't know where Jungkook is ..
You stand as you are checking the text Jimin send you , and Murmuring to yourself "coconut oil done , chocolate sauce done , kiwi done , strawberries do---"
"Hide me hide me hide me" Jungkook come running towards you , "what's wrong?" You ask him "if there ask you where am I then say , you don't know?" He said as he hide behind one of the racks for snacks... "Is he always pick fight with everyone" you talk to yourself looking at the direction he just went to hide , but for your surprise a group of three girls walk close to you , they didn't ask you anything, just talking to eachother "where did he go ? I clearly saw himmm..."
That's when you realise 'ahhh they are the fan girls' but again it's too basic for you to mind your business , you turn towards them "are you looking for Jungkook? , I heard his name I guess?" They turn towards you "unnie you know him ?" They ask you "yes , ofc he is my brother" you replied smiling...
"Oh my really ? Where is he ?" They voice turn up , they are excited....

"Why the fuck she is talking with them?" Jungkook watching you from a little far where he  hidden himself .. as they ask you where's he , you give them a very bright smile and straight point at the direction where he is hiding..  "I swear to god this woman, I'm gonna kill her with my hand" Jungkook talked to himself when you point towards him ...  "Jungkookkkk !!" The three girl run towards them ... Jungkook step out behind the rack closing his eyes pure irritation..  you laughed in silence...

You are paying for the things ,,, "why did you do that?" Jungkook come towards you he sound angry ... "Why ? Mr popular don't enjoy fame , that's sad" you make a sad face mockingly , Jungkook just let out a deep breath "just mind your business" he walk away from you .. "Hell nahh" you replied dramatically...

"Jimineeee I'm here" you entered the shop hand full of bags as Jungkook hold the door for you .. Jimin walk towards you taking the bags from you , "you are a life saver baby" Jimin hold you hands , Jungkook sit one of the chair "life saver my ass" Jungkook murmured to himself.. "Jimin don't need any formalities come on , you need more help ?"
"Y/n you must be tired, don't worry" Jimin pass you a gentleman smile , "come on I wanna help please," you cup his face with your both hands , "is that so then come with me" and his hands made their way to behind your knees and waist, picking you up in a bridal style .. "ah- jimini!!" You giggled along with Jimin, "Ykies , I'm cringing to the point I might throw up" Jungkook walk towards the kitchen taking the bags with him to help ...