Chapter 3

Blake ON

So today I am going to Madrid, I really need to find a partner for my company, urgently, anyways I am heading to my private jet with my mate/friend, Ashton ( he has been my partner for over 5 years and soon after we became friends, I like him he is like a brother I never had, at first he lived in NYC when I went to do my partnership with his father, but his father opened another company in London and he told Ashton to come to London to take care of it.), I hope I find some one soon.

                      ASHTON CLARKE(  24 years )

Blake: Who are you talking too, and why are you smiling like a dush?-I said trying to take his phone and laughing

Ashton: to no one -he said hiding- it is none of your business, okay fine it is  a girl I met yesterday at the party- he said as he had no choice but to tell me-

Blake: I knew you'd come over , come on you're my brother you can count on me for anything, so what's the game ? - I said while I put my hand on my chin - and I wanna meet her by the way-  said pointing at him-

Ashton: I appreciate it  man , she is in London though , we talked and she seemed cool and pretty independent- he said turning off his phone-

Blake: I cant wait to meet my sister-in-law- Ashton laughed

Ashton: excuse me I'm going to the other room I  gotta talk to my father

Blake: kay- Sir would like to eat something or drink something?- said the air- hostess with a  devilish smirk-  don't you ever try to flirt with me again or else I'll make you loose your job, don't play with fire or you'll get yourself burned, oh and I'll get the food and drinks on my own- she went to the cockpit and stayed quiet till the trip was over.

Many people think that because I'm a multi-millionaire I'm useless, but I am helpful I can take care if my self, and I can do my house chores with no problems, my mom did spoil me too much but made sure that I knew how to survive. 

And now lets talk about my personality , I'm egocentric, but one thing my parents always told me I need to be humble and to have respect to everyone especially women, but let us be honest there are some women that don't deserve my respect, and as I said and I will say it again I am not into love and I sure will not be for a long time. But one thing I like people thinking I am not a good person I like when people fear me.