Chapter 20

2 YEARS LATER:
Blake ON:
I woke  up and I saw the most beautiful view by my side, my wife and my daughter sleeping, and yes we had a daughter a year ago and my princess made me the happiest man for the third time when she told me she was pregnant, I was so excited to have a baby, her name is Rachel Castillo Wright...

2 YEARS LATER:Blake ON: I woke  up and I saw the most beautiful view by my side, my wife and my daughter sleeping, and yes we had a daughter a year ago and my princess made me the happiest man for the third time when she told me she was pregnant, ...

She look just like her mother, they are my princesses and if something happen to them I'd be lost cause they are my world and my air(metaphor), anyways today we are going to the beach baby Rachel will feel the sea for the 1st time and I want it to be with us...

Some hours later...

Blake: every one ready?- I asked getting in the room- hello there little one- I said carrying and kissing Rachel-
Abella: sure we are let's go- Abella said smiling leaving the room, oh there's the smile that I'll never get tired of...

AT THE BEACH:

We removed our shoes and we put our feet on the water, I thought my daughter would cry feeling the cold water but she actually started laughing, maybe she is like Abella she loves the ocean,
Blake: Honey?- I looked at Abella carrying Rachel
Abella: yeah?- she smiled- I love you Mrs.Wright- and I love you Mr. Wright, and we ended up with a wonderful kiss just like the first time, and that was it we were happy, I was happy, I had and amazing wife and a wonderful daughter what else could I ask for?
And just thinking of the fact that it all started with a contract, and we ended up here, amazing just amazing, there was forever in those eyes, my princess, my Latina , my sunshine , my moon and stars my universe she is the one, since the first time I saw her I felt something different and I thank God for this amazing life.

Abella ON:
I was just a girl who was looking for a future on my career, and a possible soulmate, I found my soulmate, he is the one, the father of my child, my husband, my hero, my friend, my partner, my other half and I wouldn't change him for anything because he is the man of my life the one I want to die with... Blake Wright my one and only Love...

THE ENDNARRATOR: IS IT?Thank you for those who supported me, it was a pleasure to write for you guys, May God bless you🙏🏽❤️, I hope you enjoyed

THE END
NARRATOR: IS IT?
Thank you for those who supported me, it was a pleasure to write for you guys, May God bless you🙏🏽❤️, I hope you enjoyed...