Chapter 12

Play the song while reading!

Slide to the right and there is an image!

Abella ON:

You know your plan won't work right?, people are searching for me- I said- and even if you succeed with your psycho plan I will never surrender for you, I will never be yours, EVER- while I distracted him I  was trying to remove the rope around my hands, and I did it If someone comes I'll be prepared- Don't worry we'll be out of here in a few minutes, and no one will find us- he said kissing me but I denied and pushed him , he fell and I took a knife that was on the floor I freed my feet and ,  took his gun threatening him, don't you dare give one more  step, I was shaking I have never held a gun in my life and I heard sounds of car , so I looked behind me and Caleb took the gun from me and pointed it to my chest , he made me walk outside...and we heard Blake calling Caleb. SHIT - Caleb said  and I smiled, my prince came to my rescue...

Blake  ON:

We arrived at the abandoned factory, we got out from the car and waited outside, I saw Caleb coming out with a gun pointing to Abella's Chest, ...

Blake: Caleb don't do anything stupid please- I said looking at my princess, I can't loose her- Abella you'll be okay , remember what I told you on our 1st date- she agreed with a facial expression- Caleb didn't know I was with Ashton and he was behind him pointing a gun-

Ashton: Hey asshole- he looked at Ashton and Abella started running to me, but as soon as she was almost close to me the Idiot shot her in the arm-

Abella: Blake..- she said and stopped running trying to assimilate the shot, and at that moment I ran,  and took her in my arms- my hero , you saved me- she fainted -fuck- I went to the car and rushed to the hospital, the police cars were going to the factory I'm sure that maniac will be in jail 4ever and even if he doesn't I'll make sure he will, no one messes with my princess.

While I was driving I called her parents and Elly, when I arrived at the hospital they were already there and once more they didn't blame me I just don't understand why they are being nice to me, I mean their daughter was just shot...

Anyways there we were waiting for the doctor

Doctor: Abella's Castillo family - the doctor called- we all stood up- she is in perfect conditions the surgery was safe and nice with no complications , the parents can see her first. - And her parents went , I stayed and waited there with Elly...

Elly: you are probably asking why are her parents not mad at you- she read my mind- Well her parents were always worried with Abella and since she found you she has been different she talks more she even eats more, it was like she was having depression and when they got to know you they knew you were the right man, because her previous boyfriends just made her to stop believing in love slowly, but with you it's different she feels something real, believe me I know my best friend- she said- thank for sharing this with me Elly it means a lot-

It was finally my turn to see her:

Blake: oh my princess- she smiled- I was so scared  to loose you, you know what I learnt today, I got to learn how to "appreciate the things I have before time makes you appreciate what you had" That means that I will not take more risks- yea Elly told me how looked like furious cat she smiled - so i just don't want anything else happening to you, so I will have 2 bodyguards going with you every where- she laughed- I am serious , I will not handle if something happens to you, I love you my princess- I love you too- I kissed her...