Chapter 11

Abella ON:

Abella: Caleb? what are you doing here, wait? you kidnapped me ?- I asked confused- you are very smart Abella since college, and yes I kidnapped you and you know why?- he asked coming closer- what? you want money? please let me go Caleb and I'll give any money you want-

Caleb: oh Abella I guess you are not that smart- he said smiling and coming even closer at the point we could feel each other's breathing - I don't want any money- he screamed going to the other chair- I WANT YOU , I've been wanting you since college and you rejected me, you said that you were better alone and for the last 6months you've been dating Blake- he said like a psycho-

Abella: wait is this what it's about? Blake he told me you didn't like him but this is high level, stop being childish Caleb- I said and I felt my face burn because he slapped me- don't you ever talk to me like that again or else...- I looked at him- you are a psycho and Blake will find you I know it...

Caleb: you think so? he is outside there playing cop's, do you really think he will come?-he asked - yes because unlike you he cares about me and you don't- oh dear Abella, you are mine and in a few hours we'll be out of this country and live happily ever after- he said touching my hair- don't touch me and you are a  PSYCHOPATH you know why because if you really love someone you let go but I guess you know nothing about love because you don't have any- he laughed ...

 Blake ON:

I arrived here in Madrid a few hours ago, Elly, Ashton, my parents and Abella's are here with me, to my surprise they didn't blame me they said that's not my fault, but still if something happens to her I'll never forgive my self. It's almost midnight, and we still didn't find anything or a clue, the forensics said that what made them unconscious was a species of gas called Nitrous Oxide, I'll not sleep till I find my princess...

We waited and waited, and nothing, it was already 7:30 in the morning, and nothing so I went to have a shower, I couldn't stop thinking about her, she must be so scared...

After the shower, I went down stairs and  I heard the Detective calling me...

Detective: Mr. Wright I think we found something, - he said with a document in his hands- show me - I said- okay, we tried to follow him joining all the security cameras of the city, we did not manage to track the car registration because we found out it's fake and the car is stolen, but we did manage to follow it trough this method and it leads us to an abandoned factory and if we are right she is there, -Oh thank you Jesus - how long to be there - I asked him- 2hours- he said- okay, now it's 8:00 I'll be there at 10:00 , Ashton come with me?- sure- I promise that I'll bring your daughter safe to you- I said hugging them- Thank you Blake- they replied...

Abella ON:

I was feeling so dizzy, I barley ate or drank anything yesterday, I am starving and  thirsty,  I heard footsteps approaching

Caleb: HONEY! we are living in 2hours, to our happy life- he said charging a gun- you see this toy here, if your "prince" decides to play the hero I will shoot him, so pray he don't do anything stupid- ha says laughing like a maniac...

TO BE CONTINUED...