CHAPTER 6: Kalank Dominion, Meeting with the Royal family

"We'll discuss your punishment later," King William says.

"Right now, I want to know more about your friends here. What can you tell us about them?" Eli and Alatar look at each other nervously,they don't know what to say.

"Well?" King William prompts.

"We met Princess Anne in the city near palace," Al says.

"We were just passing through, and we came across her.We decided to help her find her way around the city." King William nods.

"That's a kind thing to do," he says.

"But I'm curious. Where are you from?""King William turns back to Eli and Al. "

"Tell me about your village. What's it like?" Says King William

"Hearthstone is a small village, but it's a wonderful place to live," Eli says.

"The people are friendly, and the land is beautiful. There's a river that runs through the center of the village, and there are fields all around."

"It sounds idyllic," King William says.

"How did you decide to leave Hearthstone and come to the human empire?" King William asks, finishing his sentence.

"We wanted to see more of the world," Al says.

"We wanted to experience new things and meet new people." "I admire your curiosity," King William says.

"But why did you come to the Kalank Dominion, of all places?" "We heard that the Kalank Dominion is a place rich in resources and commerce," Eli says.

"We wanted to experience that for ourselves." King William nods thoughtfully. "I see," he says.
"That's a noble goal."

"You're right!" King William says.

"The Kalank Dominion is known for its wealth and its trading power. We're a prosperous nation, and we take pride in our achievements."

"It must be a wonderful place to live," Al says.

"I have a question for you." He pauses for a moment. "What is it that you're seeking?" King William asks.

Eli and Al exchange a glance.

"We're seeking knowledge and wisdom," Al says.

"You're the one that's looking for that,me I'm looking for my family" Eli says and they start a friendly banter.

king William smiles as he looks at them.

King William and his family offer to help them look for Eli's family but they reject the offer.

"We appreciate your offer," Al says.

"But we don't want to trouble you or your family with our personal quest. We believe that we can find what we're looking for on our own." Queen Jane and raises an eyebrow.

"That's a bold claim," she says.

"What makes you so sure that you can succeed without our help?" "We're not sure of anything," Eli says.

"But we know that this is something I must do on my own. I hope you can understand." Says Eli.

The queen considers this for a moment. "I admire your determination," she says.

"But I must warn you - finding what you're looking for may not be easy. Are you prepared for that?" Eli and Al exchange a look.

"We know it won't be easy," Eli says.

"But we're willing to do whatever it takes to find what we're looking for." King William nods.

"I admire your dedication," he says.

"And I wish you the best of luck in your search." He looks at his children.

"I'm sure my sons and daughter would be happy to help you in any way they can," King William clarifies.

"They may not be able to join you on your journey, but they can provide information, supplies, or anything else you might need."

"Thank you, Your Majesty," says Al.

"That's very kind of you and your family." Al says

"It's the least we can do for such brave and determined travelers," Queen Jane says.

"We hope your journey is a safe and successful one." "Thank you, Your Highness," Eli says.

"We appreciate your well wishes." "You are most welcome," King William says.

"We admire your resolve," he says. "We will respect your wishes, and we wish you all the best on your journey." Eli and Alatar bow their heads in thanks.

"Thank you, Your Majesties," Eli says. "We will not forget your kindness."

The king and queen stand, and they gesture for their children to do the same.

"We must leave you now," King William says.

The royal family leaves the room, and Eli and Alatar are left alone. They look at each other and smile.

"They really are a kind and generous family," Al says.

"I'm glad we came here." "Me too," Eli says.

"Now, we should start making plans for our next step." "You're right," Al says.

"We have a lot of work to do if we're going to find Eli's family," Al says.

"We need to start by gathering information. Let's go to the library and see what we can find out." "That's a great idea," Eli says.

"And after that, we can start planning our route." "We're going to need supplies, too," Al says.

"We'll need to stock up on food, water, and anything else we might need for our journey." "We're going to be busy," Eli says.

"But it's worth it if we can find my family."Eli says.

"I agree," Al says.

Over the next few weeks, They work hard and save up their money. They buy supplies and plan their route. Every day, they visit the library and search for information on Eli's family. But after weeks of searching, they still have no leads. They're starting to get frustrated, but they're determined to keep looking.

"I'm not giving up," Eli says.

"I know my family is out there somewhere." "Me neither," Alatar says. "We just need to keep looking."

They go back to the library and continue their search.

A year goes by, and Eli and Alatar have joined a guild and are working hard to earn money and gather information. Eli has been practicing his skills every day, and he's become an expert in his chosen field. But despite all their efforts, they still haven't found any leads on Eli's family.

"I'm starting to get discouraged," Eli says one day. "I feel like we'll never find them."

"Don't give up hope," Alatar says. "We just need to keep searching. We'll find them eventually."

As Eli continues to practice his swordsmanship, he starts to notice something strange. He seems to have an almost supernatural connection to when it comes to swordsmanship and  magic while he's excellent in hand-to-hand combat. It's as if the sword is an extension of his own body, and he can wield it with incredible precision and skill. He's also noticed that his hand-to-hand combat skills have improved, and he has a new level of strength and agility. But he's most surprised by his newfound ability to use magic. He can cast simple spells, but he knows there's more he can learn.