As Long as I'm With Sprigatito, I'm Sure

I don't own Pokémon Horizons: The Series. It belongs to The Pokémon Company. I only own Vexa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, Vexa and Orla were checking on the ship when Liko came out of Orla's room.

"Oh! Good morning!" Orla said to Liko.

"Good morning, Liko!" Vexa smiled.

"Rotom!" Rotom greeted.

"Um... Thank you for the bed and my uniform." Liko thanked Orla.

"Aw, don't mention it! It's no problem at all." Orla waved it off.

"Oh, you're up? The food is ready." Murdock said as he came through the kitchen door.

"Yes! I'm starving!" Vexa cheered and rolled herself towards the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After breakfast, the Raising Volt Tacklers went to the port while Vexa went with them by drone.

"Can everyone hear me, okay?" Vexa asked through the earpiece.

"Yep."

"Yes!"

"We hear you, loud and clear, Vex." Friede told his girlfriend.

"Right! I'll be keeping a lookout from the sky." Vexa said as the drone flew in front of Liko's face, surprising the girl a little.

As Mollie and Liko went to the Pokémon Center for some Potions, Vexa, Murdock, Freide, and Rockruff looked for the Explorers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While on the ship, Vexa's laptop detected something strange.

'What is that?' Vexa wondered.

"Rotom Fan, let's go!" Vexa said, bringing out her flying-type Rotom, which hooked itself to the back of Vexa's wheelchair, causing her to fly.

When Vexa and Fan Rotom got there, Vexa noticed something on the side of the ship. Was it a bomb or a tracking device? Vexa wasn't sure, but she did have to get that thing off the ship.

Using her tools, Vexa carefully got it off the ship and put it in a separate container for Orla and Friede to examine later.

Vexa wheeled back into her room just in time for Friede to battle with Amethio, the leader of the Explorers. Friede won.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your nose really is the best!" Murdock told his Rockruff.

"Yeah, props to you!" Friede told them as Vexa giggled at the cook and his partner.

"You two did a great job," Vexa smiled as Liko came up from the deck and stood next to Orla.

"Hiya, Liko!" Orla greeted.

"Um... It might be a bit late for me to say this, but... I think I'll put my trust in you." Liko told the crew.

"What's this? Didn't you trust us before?" Friede asked.

"Did you think we were the bad guys, Liko?" Vexa asked.

"Well, you didn't explain anything, and... you carried me off... and... I don't know what's happening to me. But I want to find out what this pendant is... and why those people are after me. So I hope you'll let me stick around a little while longer!" Liko said as Vexa gave Friede a death glare.

"Friede.... You didn't tell her anything!" Vexa yelled at Friede.

"Sorry...." Friede sheepishly said.

"Anyway, what do you think, Cap?" Friede asked Captain Pikachu, who smiled in approval.

"That settles it. Welcome to the team, Liko." Vexa smiled at the young girl.

Liko joined the team, and as Friede put it. Next stop: the Paldea region to get their paychecks from Liko's mom.