Ruvi is falling?

It's night.

Bondita and Ruvi are discussing about studies.

Ruvi: Okay, Bondita. I am leaving for shop now. I want to buy some ingredients to make a portion for reverse cursing arts. You want to come?

Bondita: No, I am just tired. You go and return safe.

Ruvi: Well, you want anything?

Bondita: No, nothing.

Ruvi: Okay, then. Bye.

Bondita nodded. Ruvi left the hostel. It's 9 pm and it's chill too.

Ruvi took a blanket and covered herself then starts to walk towards the shop.

Ruvi: Oh god, it's already late. I should have came earlier. Anyways, I should get those ingredients today.

She walks fast. It's really freezing cold and dark too. She walked past by Anirudh's house. He just noticed her from his windows.

Anirudh: Where is she going in this time? And it looks like she is alone.

He stood up and came out and watched at her. Ruvi is unaware of it.

At the bending of street, she just vanished. Anirudh's eyes widened and quickly he followed her.

Ruvi got teleported to the park which is in corner of the town by 3 Men.

Powder which they used to teleport her is just lying down. Anirudh touched it and was shocked.

Anirudh: Teleportation powder??!

He just takes out a card from his Magic pocket.

Anirudh: Dark Arts, Summoning Card, Break the code, Find the teleportated place!!

He used the spell on that card. That card turned purple and showed the place of park.

It also showed that Ruvi is tied to a tree and 3 Men are surrounding her.

Anirudh: Tshhkkk!! Kia Mifa...!

He vanished then got teleported to Park.

Men are shocked to see him there. They gathered together and came in position of using magic tools against him.

Ruvi: Sensei...!

Anirudh: Well, Well ...! It's night and chill and I am not in the mood to kill. So just leave her to me, let's be soft.

He steps forward.

Man 1: Just get out from here. You have no business with us.

Anirudh: Yeah, I don't know who the hell are you all. But this girl... Only I have the rights to trouble and irritate her. So just leave the place already.

He walks forward casually.

Man 2: Then just fight!!

He blew some magic powder on Anirudh.

Man 2: Die!!! This powder will literally poison you.

Anirudh: Ahem Ahem... Shooo!

He just dusted it with his bare hands and walks forward.

Ruvi thinks: He is really incredible. He dusted the poison powder just like that!

Man 1: What the..? Now take this.

He threw some magical black ink which is used to paralyze people.

Anirudh dodged it like a PRO.

Anirudh: This is all you got hn??!

He smirked and walks towards Ruvi.

Ruvi's eyes glared.

Man 3: Tskkk! They are just noob in using magic tools. But me..! You can't escape from my tools.

He took out a Knife which is poisoned. He runs towards Anirudh fiercely. When he is just some inches away from stabbing Anirudh, he  caught him the his hand and threw him in the air just like a pillow.

Other two are shocked on seeing it. Ruvi is just amazed.

Anirudh: So who is next? Your magic tools can't make you fly but I can. Come let me show you circus.

He used a magic spell and threw those three away from the park. They ran from there then.

Anirudh went to Ruvi and starts to untie her from the tree.

The white moon's light glaring over his face, the gentle breeze which slides over his hair and the tight shirt which makes him more manly....

Ruvi couldn't take her eyes off from him. After he untied her, he turned away and flips his hair with his hands. Ruvi looks on.

Anirudh: Hey you, scaredy cat! What in the world are you doing in the streets at this time?

Ruvi: Sen.. sei... I...

Anirudh: You what?

Ruvi: I came out to buy ingredients to make portion for reverse cursing arts.

Anirudh: Is this the time to buy that?

Ruvi bowed down.

Anirudh: And it's like you only love to shout and fight to me but not with the ones who really needs it.

He starts to walk, Ruvi follows him.

Ruvi: Sensei, how do you know that I am here?

Anirudh: I saw you from my windows. And when I came out you just vanished. Then I used my magic card to found you. I thought you will fight them alone just like you shout at me everytime.

Ruvi's cheeks turns red. Anirudh suddenly turned towards her. Ruvi jerked and bowed down.

He took off his shirt and throw it on her.

Anirudh: Cover yourself or you'll get cold.

He said casually then turned and then started to walk again.

She started to blush but then nods no thinking that it's wrong to blush at teacher. But his physique and style just makes her fail to control herself.

Ruvi thinks: He is really... No wonder why some of the girls are mad at him.

She clutches his shirt tightly. After sometime, they reached hostel.

Bondita came running towards them.

Bondita: Ruvi....! Why so late? I am just afraid. And...

He looks at Anirudh. He too looks at her.

Bondita: Why Sensei is here? Why are you covering yourself with his shirt? What really had happened?

Ruvi: Actually...

Anirudh interrupted.

Anirudh: How many questions at a time!!!

Bondita look at him.

Anirudh: Nothing happened. Your friend, this scaredy cat just got into trouble and your handsome and great Sensei saved her from it. Now, get into your rooms or else you two will get cold.

He took away his shirt from her then walked towards his house. Bondita and Ruvi returned to their rooms.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️