What are you

It had been a few days since they had crashed landed onto this rock. Apparently the locals call this place Remnant. Blaze-Rod was driving in the deserts in the kingdom of Vacuo. They did some research on the kingdom and in all honesty felt bad for them and what happened to their once beautiful home. As of now Blaze-Rod was just there for a drive, jumping over sand dunes and rocks, spinning around, and sometimes transforming mid air. To him this place was nirvana; way better than Cybertron...well when there's no gun shots and autobot's dying. As he was driving he saw a cargo ship flying over him and then transforming.

"Blaze-Rod!" Atlas said now standing in front of the vehicle. Blaze-Rod transformed and began to in a sheepish tone. "Hey captain. There something wrong?"

"Yes and that's you potentially blowing your cover." He said now pointing to him. "I've told you to always stay in vehicle form unless there's an emergency. What if one of the locals see you?"

Blaze-Rod only stretched his arms out. "And who's gonna be able to see me, in the middle of a desert which is practically in the middle of nowhere!"

"Surveillance drones, wanderers, or even ships passing by. Those are just some of things that can spot you."

Blaze-Rod was starting to get annoyed with his captain. Ever since he was placed on the ship with him they've had nothing but disagreements and arguments. Soon enough a green vortex opened up next to them. This was a ground bridge that Gearbox was able to get back on line. The two still stared daggers at each other before they each entered the vortex but not before Atlas sighed. They were now back at their ship where Gearbox was operating the controls while Piston and Hopper were hauling in a few crates of dust they managed to get from the mine they made for themselves. Atlas walked over to Gearbox and asked him on a matter he had wanted to settle with.

"So anything on these 'grimm?' Anything at all?" He asked the green engineer. Gearbox only sighed and answered. "Well unfortunately no. Seems the emergency energon pulse system killed all the ones in this area we could use to study them" he said to him.

"Well that's just prime." Atlas said to himself.

"Well I did do some research on this planets network system and so far there seems to be a forest that houses some of the grimm. Maybe we could send someone to tag some of them." Gearbox said. Atlas knew the only bot that could do that.

"Blaze-Rod. Have a mission for you." He said and Blaze-Rod walked over. "I need you to head to these coordinates and tag a couple of grimm for us."

This made upset though. "Are you kidding me? Tagging animals is one of the worst things to do."

Atlas only said. "Better than being locked up in the brig." He said which made Blaze-Rod stare with anger at his captain. He never wanted that to be brought up again. He only waited for the ground bridge to open and once it did he transformed and rolled out of there. Atlas again sighed from what he said. He knew that was a low blow to make but Gearbox placed a clamp on his shoulder and reassured him that everything will be alright.

***
At the decepticon's ship they were working on their computers. You see they had a feature that allowed them to detect when autobot's were out there but it gotten messed up after the crash. Drone was fixing it up and then he saw it. On the screen he saw an autobot energy signature and he knew what that meant: the autobot's were also online.

"Malcrom sir, got an autobot on the move." He said to the captain sitting in his chair. Malcrom then called upon two decepticon's.