Edd X Kevin Part 2

~ Thank you guys for reading my story! I had no clue people will like it. ~

~~~~~~~RATED R SCENE~~~~~~

Edd pov: 

I woke up the next day thinking about what happen between me and Kevin. I cant believe that happened. now i have to---

"Hey Double d!"

"eddy why are you here?

" I got the greatest idea ever! We should set up a movie theater and make people pay $10 for a seat and $5 for popcorn. isn't that great!"

"I just hope this doesn't go wrong  like the rest of them."

"Whatever! come on lets go!"

end of pov.

later eddy sets up his theater in  ed's basement. "Ed boy this place looks nice"

 "I know! now pay up!"

 everyone took a seat and the movie started.  Kevin came in the back where Edd was standing.

 "Yo, Edd." Edd turns around. 

"Kevin? y-"

 "Lets get out of here." Kevin grabs Edd's arm and pulls him outside. 

" Lets go to a real movie." Kevin and Edd walk down to the local theater in the town. 

"I know a way we can sneak in"

 "S-sneak in?! are you crazy kevin? we can get in trouble" 

"Who cares. No one ever comes here anyways."

 "So! this was suppose to be a date" 

"So who cares, do something daring for a change." Kevin grabs Edd's hand and went in from the side. 

"We should sit in the back its better"

 "Wow! no one is here......so empty" 

" Told ya" 

"hey Edd about yesterday..." 

"Y-yesterday! Oh yeah yesterday was a ..... interesting......I mean it's not like I didn't like it or anything (chuckles) i mean umm i -" Kevin grab Edd's face and kissed him softly on the lips. 

"Shut up dork." Edd's face starts to turn red

 "I- im not a dork!?" 

" (chuckles) Your my dork" Kevin kisses Edd again more deeper and passionate.

"(blushing) Kevin don't do that here. It's not decent." 

"Who cares, no one is here watching us." Kevin puts Edd on his lap and starts to kiss down his neck. 

"Aaaah K-Kevin" Kevin smiles as he hears Edd moan his name. Edd starts to cover his face.  

"Why are you covering your face?"

 "It's embarrassing!"

 " I think you sound cute." Kevin moves Edd's hands from his face and kisses him again. Kevin starts to moves his hands to Edd's belt to take it off until they heard the door open. Edd quickly got up. 

"Uh the movie is over so you have to leave." 

 "O-okay! thank you!" Kevin grabs Edd's hand and turns to him.

" Lets go back to my place." later on at Kevin's place, Kevin pushes Edd on his bed and pins Edd's hands above his head. Kevin slowly moves his other hand down to Edd's belt and started to unbuckle it. He puts his hand inside Edd's pants and starts to fondle him. Edd lets out a small moan as he feels pleasure through out his body. kevin starts to move a little faster and Edd started to move his hips side to side.

 "K-Kevin please don't s-stop."

 "Who said i was going to stop (smirks)." Kevin then pulls off Edd's pants and starts to kiss his stomach. He starts going lower and lower making Edd grab his hair and pulling it, making  Kevin moan. Kevin then lifts Edd's leg and starts to go between his legs to you know ;). Edd grabs on to Kevin's sheets and arches his back.

"Aaaah! (bits lip) Oh K-kevin! I-I think im going to-!" Edd lets out a scream and tears start to come down his face. Kevin then gets up and kisses Edd.

"Why are you crying?"

" I-It just feels good (blushes)."  Edd puts his arms around Kevin's neck. Kevin looks up to find Edd falling asleep and smiles.  

"goodnight dork."