Kevin x Edd

Kevin P.O.V

The next day I got up. Today was a different feeling... New years eve. The year went by so fast with lots of emotions. I look over at the other side  of the bed. Edd wasn't there. I go to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. I come out the bathroom and go down stairs to see edd in the kitchen eating breakfast. 

"Hey, good morning" 

I walk over to him to give him a kiss.

 " Morning"

 I grab something to eat and sat at the table. 

" I cant believe its new years eve. Do you want to do something today?"  

" First I need to finish my college letter then we can do something later" 

I smiled. 

"We should go to the top of the hill tonight for the count down, instead of going to the town with everyone else."

 "But what about Eddy and Ed?" 

"No, just us" 

He sighs "Okay" 

He gets up and leaves. I look at the clock to see it was almost 1.

 "Shit!" I got up and ran to the store to get food to make for dinner. I got back home an hour later and still Edd was in the room.  Good.  I start to cook and set up the table for later.  A few hours past as  I finished dinner. Edd comes out sniffing the air. 

End Of P.O.V

" Whats that smell?" 

" I made dinner for us."

"Oh wow. That's sweet of you Kevin." 

They sat down at the table as they ate their food. 

" Wow this is really good!"

"Thank you" 

"I can't Believe we lasted another year..."

"what do you mean"

" I didn't think you'll last that long with me. I'm a dork of course..." 

"So... I told you I like dorks... Well, the only dork I like is you"

Edd blushed as Kevin said that.

"Gee..."

They finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen. 

"Im going to get rest for a bit so we can go out later" 

Kevin nodded. 

Kevin P.O.V

I started to set up everything at the top of the hill while Edd was sleeping. He doesn't know whats coming and I can't wait to see his reaction.

It was soon 11:50 pm. I Got Edd and we drive to the top of the hill It was soon 12.

We talk for a bit as the countdown started.

 "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!" You heard from a distance as firecrackers went off. I turned to Edd and got on one knee...

" Edward Marion, will you marry me?"

Edd drop everything and fell to his knees. tears started to come out his eyes like a water fall. I started to shake hoping he won't say no. Edd got up and ran away. Everything stop for me. Does he not like me?

I jump in my car and went after him. I ran inside the house to hear small noises coming out from my room. It was Edd. I sit down next to him as he kept crying.

"... Do you not love me"

No answer.

"I was hoping you was going jump in my arms... not run away. Am I not the one?"

"......... No..... Not at all..... I was just.... over whelmed"  Edd looks down at his hands then grab mine.

"Yes..... " he laughs " I want to marry you" tears fell from his eyes even more. I began to cry as well.

"Yes?! Really?" I got up and jump around.

" Oh the ring!" I grab the ring and up it on his finger. I couldn't help but kiss him over and over again until it was deep enough.

" I love you"

End Of P.O.V   

{ ill be updating tomorrow morning for the ending. }