Edd x Kevin Part 6

The next morning Edd woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. He puts on Kevin's shirt and walks in the kitchen to see Kevin sitting down. "Hey. Sleep well?"

"Yeah"

"You look cute with my shirt on" Kevin said as he smiles.

"Here's your food". Kevin passes Edd his plate.

"Thank you..."

"Hey today is a busy day for us"

"Busy? Why?"

"We are going to hang out all day today"

"doing what?..."

"We are going to clean the house then go to that science you like, then dinner..."

"Cleaning? Science museum?, Dinner?!"

"Y-yeah..... is that a problem?" Kevin starts to blush.

"N-no. hahaha.... im just shock you want to go there." Edd says as he smiles.

"Well, get ready to clean after this"

"Okay,whatever you say"

Later on they started to clean.

"K-kevin don't put that there!......Kevin be careful with that!"

"Your so picky man!" Kevin falls to the floor and crosses his arms as he pouts.

"Im not picky! I just every thing where I put it" Edd smiles as he fixes the panting on his walls. The door bell rings and Edd comes back with mail.

"OH MY! I got into the school i wanted to go too!" Edd said as he jump around in circles. Kevin looked at how happy Edd was but he couldn't smile.

Kevin whisper under his breathe. "Please don't go"

( hi everyone this story is coming to a end soon! but ill be making another story soon)